What's new

MK Legacy Series 2 - Full Cast in Costume including the Return of Tagawa as Shang Tsung!

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Damn Kung Lao looks older then Shang, and Kenshi is fat. Raiden is hung over, lol this just had to be a bad picture day. Mileena, Kitana and Shang look legit though.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I think this all looks cool. I really like how scorpions clothes look all dirty and burnt. I really didn't expect mk9 characters irl for this so I'm not shocked and I think it's cool that they took some liberties with the costumes.

Liu Kang looks like he went zombie in that picture and Raiden as some spiky haired yuppie makes me barf in my straw hat.

Christopher Lambert should have gotten the role again.

Sami

Noob
Not that fussed about Raiden's fuffy hair as the hat is clearly visible (hanging on neck/back).

Kenshi still looks fat.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
im sure everything is gonna turn out great with season 2 but these two photos crack me up, especially the second one. i've created my own storylines for the characters based on how they look and i would love to see my show greenlit for its first season. Kung Lao is the baddest 89-year-old man on earth, Raiden is a fucking drunkard who really dont give a shit about what happens, Stryker never takes that look off his face cuz he dont ever know whats going on. Shang Tsung only recites lines from the original film (in no particular order). All Scorpion and Sub-Zero do is fight each other in kick-ass fight scene after kick-ass fight scene. Ermac (or Noob?) is actually a dead Smurf that only Liu Kang can see, while Liu Kang is, in fact, Reo.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
You call the decaying dude Noob in the first picture and Ermac in the second......Im prettttty sure thats the same dude.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Bottom row: Mileena, Noob (If that THING is Ermac, i m gonna shoot myself.), Scorpion, Director, Kung Lao, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Kitana.
Top row: Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Kenshi.

Also where is Raka, Reptile and Shao Kahn ? It looks promising.
haha, I said the same thing. Ermac looks like a mummy or something haha. I hope it's noob honestly... but awesome pic

THEE ODINSON

ODINSON
Bottom row: Mileena, Noob (If that THING is Ermac, i m gonna shoot myself.), Scorpion, Director, Kung Lao, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Kitana.
Top row: Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Kenshi.

Also where is Raka, Reptile and Shao Kahn ? It looks promising.
Agreed, That Ermac Looks Horrible