What's new

MK Legacy Series 2 - Full Cast in Costume including the Return of Tagawa as Shang Tsung!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Sorry... I kinda have-assed this article this morning.. I was at work on break. Tried to get it done and up quick. Just updated it.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Also, the guy playing Kung Lao is in a good movie called "Drive." Also, I'm willing to bet the guy next to Shang is Raiden. Either someone is standing behind him or he is hat tier because it looks like something is resting on his back(hat?)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Updated! It's not Noob either... in this newest image, it looks like Ermac!

Espio

Kokomo
I'm glad Stryker's in this series, so hyped <3. It looks like they casted someone else in his place tohuh Tahmoh I thought was a really good fit for Stryker in the original series(unless that's him and I'm mistaken).

I hope Jade shows up at some point too.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Bottom row: Mileena, Noob (If that THING is Ermac, i m gonna shoot myself.), Scorpion, Director, Kung Lao, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Kitana.
Top row: Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Kenshi.

Also where is Raka, Reptile and Shao Kahn ? It looks promising.
IF THIS IS ERMAC then he should be in walking dead,and you need to change tier,!!!!!!!!!

Fangoria19

Groovy
Sucks they dont have all the characters from season 1 like special forces, quan chi, kano, etc. but this still looks promising. I would love to see OG Cary play old shang in the movie as well as the mini series.

Error

DF2+R2
Pretty sure the hooded guy is Ermac and not Liu Kang. Makes no sense for Liu to be wearing a hoodie, and Ermac could be asian too...

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Anyone noticed that Noob is really short? haha.

That death mask looks incredible, really nice idea.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Dude next to Kang is Ermac, he has tattered red cloth on his arms, and his face is pale green.