What's new

MK Legacy Series 2 - Full Cast in Costume including the Return of Tagawa as Shang Tsung!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today some awesome news dropped for series 2 as ComicBookMovie.com was paying close attention to Scorpion 's (Ian Anthony Dale) twitter where he tweeted this image of what appears to be the full cast in costume for MK Legacy Series 2. You'll see Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, Kenshi and many more including the return of Cary Tagawa as Shang Tsung! If you liked the first season at all... it's looking like season 2 is going to surpass it just by judging things from these costumes.

No details have been released yet for when this will air as Director, Kevin Tancharoen recently mentioned being in the editing video process.

Also, not to confuse anyone; it should be noted that this is separate from the Mortal Kombat film as, if you remember, Michael Jai White is confirmed to be playing Jax in the movie, as reported here.

Have a look at the cast!
  • TOP ROW: Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, ?, ? , Kenshi
  • SECOND ROW: Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Director Kevin Tancharoen, Kung Lao, Styrker(?), Sub-Zero
  • BOTTOM TWO: Mileena, Kitana
GROUPMK!.jpeg
mkl22.jpg

UPDATE: After further inspection - image via Larvell Stovall
  • TOP TWO: Shang Tsung, Stryker
  • MIDDLE: Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Ermac, Scorpion, Raiden(?), Sub-Zero
  • BOTTOM: Kung Lao, Kitana, Mileena, Kenshi
Source: www.comicbookmovie.com
Credit: King Roosta

Attachments

I thought a MOVIE was being made not a second season.

Still looks kool and Kenshi being in it makes happy ;_;

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
That Kitana & Johnny Baby look gorgeous.
I dunno who's between Shang & Kenshi & over Mileena (though he looks like Kano)
The one next to Scorp looks like Reptile.
Over Mileena must be Ermac. Kitana is gorgeous.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So from left to right it's ... Mileena, dude in the hoody?, decaying corpse dude?, scorpion, shang tsung, the director, white robe guy?, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage?, stryker?, Kitana, Kenshi, Sub Zero?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
From my understanding of reading previous news articles:

(from left to right):

Mileena, Liu Kang, Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Kung Lao, Cage, Kitana, Kenshi, and what the fuck....

Sami

Noob
what the fuck is Sub Zero's younger brother. The image quality is poor, but the costume clearly has blue "bits" on it.

Kenshi looks fat.

edit: Front-beard looks like Eric Jacobus who is known to be playing Stryker. Liu (left/hood) looks proper emo lol. Can't imagine a "walalalalalalala" coming out of that mouth when the inevitable bicycle kick happens...

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Bottom row: Mileena, Noob (If that THING is Ermac, i m gonna shoot myself.), Scorpion, Director, Kung Lao, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Kitana.
Top row: Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Kenshi.

Also where is Raka, Reptile and Shao Kahn ? It looks promising.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
So wait, is Legacy gonna do a Conquest thing and make Noob Saibot and OG Sub-Zero 2 different characters or is that supposed to be the younger Sub-Zero?

Sami

Noob
So wait, is Legacy gonna do a Conquest thing and make Noob Saibot and OG Sub-Zero 2 different characters or is that supposed to be the younger Sub-Zero?
The new sub is confirmed as being Kuai Liang, i.e. original sub's younger brother.

Older Sub becomes Noob, but I've no idea if they're carrying this over. Seeing as older Sub was in season 1 and Noob is in season 2, would make sense if they did.

edit: just remembered that Quan is impersonating elder Sub in season 1...