What's new

Mileena General Discussion

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
SHE looks good-was more Black added to her outfit? her reveal seemed so PINK-LOL
View attachment 17687View attachment 17688View attachment 17689
damn, she looks so amazing stunning, so gorgeous, awesome and wonderful her model "in-game" , jesus fucking christ, it's gonna be a hell of torture to wait for\until her gameplay trailer, kombat kast, and the finally release !!!!! :rolleyes:

time to get drunk and watch some movies to kill time off until next week, hehe :p

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Excited to hear her without the obnoxious mask voice filter, but she looks incredible!
yep, a genious trolling reference to all the stans that begged, harassed and bothered Ed Boon along one fucking year straight to have her back , hehe ! :p

I knew it that Ed would not never let pass the opportunity to mock and make fun of that situation .... just wait for more troll and explicity jokes on others Mileena's intro regarding all Twitter drama, hehe ! :D

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Her voice definitely doesn't sound as good, sadly. Like with most characters in this game, I think nearly every aspect of her design is a step down from MKX, BUT I am still very excited and I do have faith that she'll have some great outfits and gear to unlock. I just hope it's easy to unlock and won't take a million years.

Mk9kevin

Sareena for MK11!
Ok ok ok, y’all are gonna bash me for this, but what is that pose she’s doing in the intro lmaooo!!! As for her voice tho, I think after listening to it for a bit I think I’ll get used to it.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
As much as I loved Karen's voice, turns out she's problematic so good riddance to her.

LOVE KARI. She's an angel and the way she's playing both Kitana and Mileena is DIVINE.

Mileena actually looks like Kitana's twin. Her voice is incredible and I'm just obsessed with her delivery. Her zombie snarls, the way she says "Erron." The way her voice transitions from the deeper, gravely snarl, to the lighter tone at the very end when she says "Cried out for my return."

Kari fckn nailed it. Gotta say. So far, it's perfect. Absolutely love it.

And just like I said when we saw that outro from the Rain Kombat Kast, I'm OBSESSED with her mannerisms. The way she moves is so unique compared to MKX and MK9 I feel. In the outro it's the transition from the graceful stepping forward to the ravenous sprint towards the camera.

But in this intro I love the way she looks over her shoulder and the way she slowly and creepily turns around, not fully facing the opponent. They could've just had her face forward, but it's those interesting little mannerisms that make me love the character.

10/10 for me. And we still have 3 outros and 3 intros left to see. Can't wait for her gameplay trailer and her Kombat Kast! 20 Days until we have our hands on her!