What's new

Meterless Midscreen Buzzsaw Reset =/

I've never understood the hate towards cyrax players. They're my favourite people in the MKC. They're creative and always looking for new tech. For every patch and for every nerf, Cyrax players always find something to keep that mofo broken since day 1. Can't say the same thing for most of the other character forums. I've also never heard a cyrax player say he ever needed these resets. He's also clearly not easy to win with, considering he's never won a major (in america).

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I tested it now and I was able to poke.

i just tested it out and it seems the only way to poke out is if i miss time it. Even the 212 beats sektors s1 and d1 when started. Ill test it further with someone else later on. But it seems like you can only poke if its mistimed.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I've never understood the hate towards cyrax players. They're my favourite people in the MKC. They're creative and always looking for new tech. For every patch and for every nerf, Cyrax players always find something to keep that mofo broken since day 1. Can't say the same thing for most of the other character forums. I've also never heard a cyrax player say he ever needed these resets. He's also clearly not easy to win with, considering he's never won a major (in america).
They dont find new tech, they find new combos.

Cage, Sonya, SZ, and KL forums on the other hand, they look for tech.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I wrote about it for a long time, after dropping to find f +2 on the ground. Once I saw another reset with 2,1,2 (but since there is a window into !7, it was a bad option, and the enemy could jump out and reset it had not happened, it was difficult time) You better make close bomb that you are not were able to poke. And in the case of Ex Slide Sub-Zero, he will return again to the bomb
I noticed the same problem with the continuation of the NJP after the reset. Well, I'm already used to it, while others can be done through a 1,2 ~ Net => b +2 => 3,3 ~ Ragdoll
Look at 1:10
Take a look at the date.Look at 0:49
And I once told someone that it makes no sense.

Both videos show case the NJP off a grounded opponent which can be jumped immediately as Tony-T explained in the last thread of his combo videos, the one you did with d4 seems like it can only be armored or special moved out. Or blocked and then jumped.
The one i posted up (which isnt my find its Tony-T and checks) just eliminates the option of jumping and makes it a retarted guessing game. I do agree with the close bomb though, its better for characters that try to poke, i was trying it last night with scoot and it had the same effect just closer.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

=/ all i do is try to promote tech with every character i play man. Cyrax is just the easy mode combo one out of them all

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Beginner0k_TwM
SCALING ?!!!!
r u really a cyrax player or just kidding ?
no cuz i don't play cyrax at all ... and when i went to practice mode just to see how broken he is I did a 60+ with 1 bar ! how can u do 56% and thats it ? well, I think this proves what I just said .. crax players= lazy players = just wanna win = not even near " PRO" level ( maxter is out of this ! he plays stryker at high level shout outs to maxter ! really he is way better than those lazy guys )
lol, ur post makes no sense at all.
U say cyrax is broke, bla bla bla, u have no respect for cyrax players because of the oh so easy resets, but then u say maxter is an exception. Atleast say Mustard is an exception cause hes the one not using resets in tournaments and Maxter does use resets.

Ur post is ignorant and shows lack of respect.Try and play good cyrax players instead of saying are cyrax players are easy and lazy.Seems like u get stuck in this green net alot they way u hate cyrax players.

Yes and no. While it is true that every patch comes with a new combo, that combo is usually through the discovery of certain properties of special/whatever. Example: buzz saw into bomb, double net into bomb. Then we have unbreakable combos, guaranteed throws, double net standing resets, etc.

OmegaK you're correct that a tournament win doesn't prove a character is easy to win with. However, my point is that winning in general is not easy regardless of the character you play.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
=/ all i do is try to promote tech with every character i play man. Cyrax is just the easy mode combo one out of them all

I love watching the community lose their shit about things. By far the best blow up was the Kano ball, though.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Its based off of the Tony-Ts Anti Air NJP net trap. I made scoot player 1 on purpose so you can see p1 advantage doesnt matter

Anti Air NJP, b2, net, Teleport, midbomb, wait till they drop and then 21xbuzzsaw, NJP, b2 121 ragdoll lands you about 62% meterless if they take the hit on the 21xsaw.

If it doesnt hit its somewhere around 56%. I believe the only escape so far is armor which is actually no that hard to do but it can be baited, this cannot be mashed out of or jumped since the combo was initiated with a NJP. If blocked if pushes you onto the bomb anyway.

If you prefer you can replace the combo ender of 121 ragdoll with 21, 3 net into whatever mixup you please.

This combo resets the scale at two points, after the first drop down net and then right after the saw. The saw still bounces you off the bomb in this version because of the fact that the reset was only removed if the saw hit mid air, if it hits grounded it repeats the same old sequence from pre patch cyrax.

Of course this can be breakered, if you want it to be breakable it can be breakable after the second reset. IF not you can do ex bomb, b2 net, into mixup.

Enjoy
This is basically the same one i used in my mileena vid, only i had them blocking the 2,1~saw. The reason i showed it blocking is because i didnt want peeps to think that its guaranteed to hit.

The standing 2,1~saw onto bomb reset was actually found by caraecrika, so credit must go to him. I just found a usefull way to use it in a dissolving net bomb trap.

Good job on explaining it man! Though for it to work 100%, all the commands such as teleport, to bomb and then the 2,1~saw have to be perfect, the inputs have to be completely precise and in perfect sequence with no extra movement in them. For example, when doing the midbomb you should not move foward whilst performing it. a perfect midbomb can be done on the spot.

There was a tiny bit of extra movement in the vid you showed but i think you said you were doing it online, so thats completely understandable.

the version you did with 1,2~saw has the potential to be escaped with your opponent doing d+3. But if its done perfect they cant escape it with any jabs, only an EX move.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
This is basically the same one i used in my mileena vid, only i had them blocking the 2,1~saw. The reason i showed it blocking is because i didnt want peeps to think that its guaranteed to hit.

The standing 2,1~saw onto bomb reset was actually found by caraecrika, so credit must go to him. I just found a usefull way to use it in a dissolving net bomb trap.

Good job on explaining it man! Though for it to work 100%, all the commands such as teleport, to bomb and then the 2,1~saw have to be perfect, the inputs have to be completely precise and in perfect sequence with no extra movement in them. For example, when doing the midbomb you should not move foward whilst performing it. a perfect midbomb can be done on the spot.

There was a tiny bit of extra movement in the vid you showed but i think you said you were doing it online, so thats completely understandable.

the version you did with 1,2~saw has the potential to be escaped with your opponent doing d+3. But if its done perfect they cant escape it with any jabs, only an EX move.
Yea I tried online without movement but its hard. And props to cara and Tony for their awesome finds.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

TONY-T

Mad scientist
This is just for anyone who wants to try this and get it perfectly.

set your opponent to "jump" in practise mode. Then start the combo on your opponent whilst he is on the ground, (not in the air), so the combo is.....

njp, b+2, net, tele, midbomb, 2,1~saw (reset) njp, b+2, 1,2,1~ragdoll..

Now the reason im asking to start the combo on a grounded opponent is because if the combo is started on a grounded oponent, they can jump immediately upon touching the ground, after breaking out of the net. If you start the combo on an opponent who is in the air, they cannot jump out immediately.

Basicaly, if you can land the 2,1~saw, on your opponent before he jumps out of the way, then you have done it perfectly. Believe me its not easy to do.

I have a couple examples where i did this in my Cyrax round 5 video. Only the combos were a bit different but the principle is the same.

at the 3:27 and 6:49 mark the combos begin. notice i had the CPU set to "jump" and i started the combo on the ground.

You can also get throws in if you do the reset peerfectly.

essentially, this is one of the best ways to practise the reset.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
212 can get armored through and it grants you another chance to escape
I don't see how.
You do the 212 right after the net disappears, so no time for counters.
The bomb has to hit after the 212 finished, so as he/she never touched the ground there is not much to do.
If breaked at the first two hit of 2,1,2 the bomb hits, at the third it doesn't.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I don't see how.
You do the 212 right after the net disappears, so no time for counters.
The bomb has to hit after the 212 finished, so as he/she never touched the ground there is not much to do.
If breaked at the first two hit of 2,1,2 the bomb hits, at the third it doesn't.
Most characters can down poke in between 212 and then jump out

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
Just seems to me that I sometimes ignore (not hear) And maybe just do not understand. Anyway I like the game for the Cyrax more technical trap and not a reset.

Mr Bonana

Ua Ola I Ke Aloha
Beginner0k_TwM
SCALING ?!!!!
r u really a cyrax player or just kidding ?
no cuz i don't play cyrax at all ... and when i went to practice mode just to see how broken he is I did a 60+ with 1 bar ! how can u do 56% and thats it ? well, I think this proves what I just said .. crax players= lazy players = just wanna win = not even near " PRO" level ( maxter is out of this ! he plays stryker at high level shout outs to maxter ! really he is way better than those lazy guys )
i find it funny how you come into the cyrax forums to insult not the character itself but the people who contribute to this forum. Just because we play as Cyrax you already claim that we lack skill and are lazy? Shame on you sir because if you had ANY skill then you would be able to find a way to beat Cyrax. It's not the Cyrax players fault that you lack the skill to NOT get caught in a net. Go practice the match up first before opening your mouth and insulting a community of players.