What's new

Meterless Midscreen Buzzsaw Reset =/

how has cyrax not won a major in the US when we keep finding new resets and tech all of the time? Isn't he a good character WITHOUT the resets? He has all this tech he doesn't even need to be a good character, and yet, still has not won a major in the US. Why?
As stated time and time again: Cyrax is a good character (Tournament competitive) with or without resets, but the resets don't make him god tier because:
A. They can easily be dropped.
B. Cyrax's bad matchups are caused by his inability to get opponents in his nets to begin with. Having the Resets doesn't change this - it makes the matchups EASIER since you have a greater margin of error, but they're still bad matchups.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Your all going to really hate my offline cyrax then

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
As stated time and time again: Cyrax is a good character (Tournament competitive) with or without resets, but the resets don't make him god tier because:
A. They can easily be dropped.
B. Cyrax's bad matchups are caused by his inability to get opponents in his nets to begin with. Having the Resets doesn't change this - it makes the matchups EASIER since you have a greater margin of error, but they're still bad matchups.
you're assuming that the opponent doesn't take a risk or do something punishable, when cyrax punishes you and he has meter, its for %60+, you also assume that cyrax doesn't ever touch another character in the match. people who are good won't drop these combos, practice makes perfect.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I tested it it is cool

Is the 2,1,saw important? Because if i delay the first net a bit and let it hit near the ground i can do the reset with 2,1,2 and it is
+3% damage and because of the shorter recovery time of the 212 string its easier to input the njp after.

Another reset that Cyrax can pull off because the opponent simply exists?
Cool... :/
of course .. cyrax is jade tier man ! maybe bottom 3 imo ... WHAATTT ??? he is what ??? cyrax is cheap ??!! r u crazy ??? he never won any tourney ! how could u even say he is op ???!!!! .... ( golden petros is committing : HARA KIRI )

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
how has cyrax not won a major in the US when we keep finding new resets and tech all of the time? Isn't he a good character WITHOUT the resets? He has all this tech he doesn't even need to be a good character, and yet, still has not won a major in the US. Why?
Because Kabal v Cyrax matchup is like 7-3 Kabal.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I tested it it is cool

Is the 2,1,saw important? Because if i delay the first net a bit and let it hit near the ground i can do the reset with 2,1,2 and it is
+3% damage and because of the shorter recovery time of the 212 string its easier to input the njp after.
212 can get armored through and it grants you another chance to escape

Mr Bonana

Ua Ola I Ke Aloha
Nice combo J360...landing that NJP after hit on buzzsaw is pretty hard though. I like to do my lame version after buzzsaw if i feel like i might drop it...1,1,33~net =]

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Nice combo J360...landing that NJP after hit on buzzsaw is pretty hard though. I like to do my lame version after buzzsaw if i feel like i might drop it...1,1,33~net =]
yea the timings tight but i get it 9/10 times offline. Its a bit easier than doing reptiles 321 dash njp combo.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I tested it it is cool

yeah i can do it to with the 212 string but the timing is stricter i think.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
I wrote about it for a long time, after dropping to find f +2 on the ground. Once I saw another reset with 2,1,2 (but since there is a window into !7, it was a bad option, and the enemy could jump out and reset it had not happened, it was difficult time) You better make close bomb that you are not were able to poke. And in the case of Ex Slide Sub-Zero, he will return again to the bomb
I noticed the same problem with the continuation of the NJP after the reset. Well, I'm already used to it, while others can be done through a 1,2 ~ Net => b +2 => 3,3 ~ Ragdoll
Look at 1:10
Take a look at the date.Look at 0:49
And I once told someone that it makes no sense.

can you guys do a weekly Cyrax blow up as well? Only makes sense.....Sektor has taken enough abuse
man we all know cyrax is broken man .. no one disagree with that except cyrax players ( they r just masking the fact that they can't win with all these cheap resets, which means that they suck badly ).Don't tell me cyrax kabal is 3/7.even if its 0/10 ! can't u get 2 or 3 nets connected ? btw : it would be so damn stupid if u say "kabal has breaker" !

Beginner0k_TwM
SCALING ?!!!!
r u really a cyrax player or just kidding ?
no cuz i don't play cyrax at all ... and when i went to practice mode just to see how broken he is I did a 60+ with 1 bar ! how can u do 56% and thats it ? well, I think this proves what I just said .. crax players= lazy players = just wanna win = not even near " PRO" level ( maxter is out of this ! he plays stryker at high level shout outs to maxter ! really he is way better than those lazy guys )