What's new

Meterless Midscreen Buzzsaw Reset =/

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Its based off of the Tony-Ts Anti Air NJP net trap. I made scoot player 1 on purpose so you can see p1 advantage doesnt matter

Anti Air NJP, b2, net, Teleport, midbomb, wait till they drop and then 21xbuzzsaw, NJP, b2 121 ragdoll lands you about 62% meterless if they take the hit on the 21xsaw.

If it doesnt hit its somewhere around 56%. I believe the only escape so far is armor which is actually no that hard to do but it can be baited, this cannot be mashed out of or jumped since the combo was initiated with a NJP. If blocked if pushes you onto the bomb anyway.

If you prefer you can replace the combo ender of 121 ragdoll with 21, 3 net into whatever mixup you please.

This combo resets the scale at two points, after the first drop down net and then right after the saw. The saw still bounces you off the bomb in this version because of the fact that the reset was only removed if the saw hit mid air, if it hits grounded it repeats the same old sequence from pre patch cyrax.

Of course this can be breakered, if you want it to be breakable it can be breakable after the second reset. IF not you can do ex bomb, b2 net, into mixup.

Enjoy

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Yeeee, now I can sodomize people's lifebars without even needing ex bombs. Be careful jumping dem' bombs and nets doods.
This made me lol for real. Almost just as much as the title of this damn thread.

Edit: Actually the title didnt make laugh, i almost cried when i realized that he doesnt need this.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
This made me lol for real. Almost just as much as the title of this damn thread.

Edit: Actually the title didnt make laugh, i almost cried when i realized that he doesnt need this.
I'm usually not one to overestimate my main, but this character's ridiculous. It amazes me when people don't put Cyrax in their top five. So many setups and so many variables with the bombs.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Dis fuckin kharacter u guize...oh mah gawd! But seriously, why isn't he winning majors? For all extents and purposes I suck, but even someone like me sees how good this character actually is (yes, outside of these silly resets and a bar and a dream stuff) he has SO MANY SETUPS TO SODOMIZE YOU WITH HIS ROBO COCK!

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Another reset that Cyrax can pull off because the opponent simply exists?
Cool... :/

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
The character is very good resets or not, without the ex bomb setups he still has a bunch of other gimmicky setups that if used sparingly will catch anyone off guard. Just the fact that a bomb can be laid out while he fights is good.

McNasty

Moist.
yikes! Thank god I play smoke. Catch me if you can robo-fuckers!:cool:

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk 2