What's new

Meterless Midscreen Buzzsaw Reset =/

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Costumes 1 and mk3 it will work with. I havent tried it with human, i dont think his bombs are fast enough.

J360 isn't it possible to escape this by momentarily pressing block and then poking out?

How strange that AA njp makes AA net have different properties. Also, it's probably better to do 12 buzz saw since it's quicker.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This makes absolutely no sense to me. Same with the NEED for 'resets'
There is no need for resets. I just felt compelled to pretend to be a Krab-Borg.

"Nah, man, you're thinking of beep-boo-boo-bop-boo-boo-bop."
"Not beep-boo-boo-beep? Bop-boop-beep-bop? Bop? Beep? Boo-boo-bop!"

This is probably gonna get Cy all number of new hate mail.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
J360 isn't it possible to escape this by momentarily pressing block and then poking out?

How strange that AA njp makes AA net have different properties. Also, it's probably better to do 12 buzz saw since it's quicker.
That escape only works if you horribly mistime it.

12 can be armored in between, reo xrayed me the other day in between in the 1 and the 2 lol. The reason i use 21 is because you can start 2 earlier before it actually hits makes it a meaty attack instead of trying to time a 12.

It doesn't have different properties, the njp > b2 > net makes it so that you catch your opponent as high in the air as you can.

It doesn't have different properties, the njp > b2 > net makes it so that you catch your opponent as high in the air as you can.
Actually I just found out from Dizzy that an anti air combo starter into anti air net will cause the opponent to recover differently. Technically, this reset can work off standing 1 AA and d1 AA. I've just tested this.

J360 looks like you're right about 12 buzz saw. 11 buzz saw also won't work since opponent can armor out before the buzz saw. 33 buzz saw won't work unless you're playing someone with a large crouching hitbox.

EDIT: nevermind, 33 buzzsaw wouldn't work anyways. Although this combo is possible with a close bomb.

Actually I just found out from Dizzy that an anti air combo starter into anti air net will cause the opponent to recover differently. Technically, this reset can work off standing 1 AA and d1 AA. I've just tested this.

J360 looks like you're right about 12 buzz saw. 11 buzz saw also won't work since opponent can armor out before the buzz saw. 33 buzz saw won't work unless you're playing someone with a large crouching hitbox.

EDIT: nevermind, 33 buzzsaw wouldn't work anyways. Although this combo is possible with a close bomb.
I'm pretty sure I tested that a while ago, if you do standing one into a net they have enough time to d1 or d3. NJP nets the opponent very high so you have enough time to lay down the bomb and do the string before they poke.

I'm pretty sure I tested that a while ago, if you do standing one into a net they have enough time to d1 or d3. NJP nets the opponent very high so you have enough time to lay down the bomb and do the string before they poke.
You might be right, I just realized the combo notation was njp, b2, net. I was thinking Njp, b2, 21 net.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
NJP as an anti air causes different recovery, but if you NJP a grounded opponent they can escape almost immediately

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
how has cyrax not won a major in the US when we keep finding new resets and tech all of the time? Isn't he a good character WITHOUT the resets? He has all this tech he doesn't even need to be a good character, and yet, still has not won a major in the US. Why?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
how has cyrax not won a major in the US when we keep finding new resets and tech all of the time? Isn't he a good character WITHOUT the resets? He has all this tech he doesn't even need to be a good character, and yet, still has not won a major in the US. Why?
Cause Mustard isn't in the US.