What's new

Maskless Variants

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah I’ve been wanting Jade’s “Inner Circle” skin since Day One... opened every single chest in the Krypt, including all hidden chests... restocked... reopened all the soul chests... dumped tons and tons of coins into the shrine... still no luck. I have a thousands of time crystals... just let me buy it, damnit!
wow you must have grinded hard if you got everything in the krypt already? lol shit, nice is there a way on our stats kard that tells us how much of the krypt we've completed? I got the achievement for 200 chests opened so far but that was a few days ago so I have at least a few hundred chests opened. Supposedly there's 600? Or just 600 things unlockable in the krypt. Hmmmm

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
wow you must have grinded hard if you got everything in the krypt already? lol shit, nice is there a way on our stats kard that tells us how much of the krypt we've completed? I got the achievement for 200 chests opened so far but that was a few days ago so I have at least a few hundred chests opened. Supposedly there's 600? Or just 600 things unlockable in the krypt. Hmmmm
I got everything in the krypt wasn’t hard

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
A lot of times I’ll just have my AI characters do some Towers of Time while I do other stuff. I work from home a lot, so I can leave the game on in the background and just hit X every now and then to continue, haha.

My Kombat Kard only shows 535 Krypt chests though. Not sure how I’m missing some. It must be a bunch of the character art junk ones from replenishing them I guess. Everything I’ve tried to open since has just given me consumables and augments, no matter the price. That’s why I stuck with the soul chests since I was still getting skins from those. But now those are down to augments and consumables too. The whole thing is just frustrating.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
“Krypt” should not be the description of where to unlock things. It’s dumb.

It should say “Krypt chests” or “Krypt Shrine” or something. At least give me some sort of hint on what to work toward, ffs.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
A lot of times I’ll just have my AI characters do some Towers of Time while I do other stuff. I work from home a lot, so I can leave the game on in the background and just hit X every now and then to continue, haha.

My Kombat Kard only shows 535 Krypt chests though. Not sure how I’m missing some. It must be a bunch of the character art junk ones from replenishing them I guess. Everything I’ve tried to open since has just given my consumables and augments, no matter the price. That’s why I stuck with the soul chests since I was still getting skins from those. But now those are down to augments and consumables too. The whole thing is just frustrating.
Nice, I need a job like that working from home. lol. Lucky you! On your breaks got play MK haha. Nice chest amount, yeah the augments I don't even care for if they give me that's power up stuff etc right? I just want the fear/outfits lol. hehe.