What's new

Maskless Variants

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Yes. I'm just getting gear for characters that I will never ever touch. I got Kitana mask-less but I will never main her. You know what hurts tho, spending 75k and getting augments.
oof.. youll get it ... i just need kitana but i dont main her at all.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
the 10k souls is for the dragon amuelt door you kraft shinnoks amuelt. Theres few good skins in there. hot pink sonya , a skull you open as . for 100 heart chest on the other side where you were talking about.
Oh that door is near the pit bridge I know what you're talking about, Dragon Amulet. I walk by it often lol looking for things I may have missed Oh so I need to forge Shinnok's amulet, and then That makes sense now since they're close to each other. Hmm I have to find out the recipe for Shinnok's amulet. I got something in Goro's lair that told me something but I forgot arggh lol.

Oh that door is near the pit bridge I know what you're talking about, Dragon Amulet. I walk by it often lol looking for things I may have missed Oh so I need to forge Shinnok's amulet, and then That makes sense now since they're close to each other. Hmm I have to find out the recipe for Shinnok's amulet. I got something in Goro's lair that told me something but I forgot arggh lol.
No, the puzzle that requires Shinnok's Amulet, Cetrion's Amulet and Kronika's Amulet is behind gate that required Dragon Amulet (gate near the pit bridge). Dragon Amulet is found in one of the chests in lava area underground (top right area of the map when in Goro's lair - it's next to Kytinn Hive) - it's locked behind gate that requires Thundergod's Shattered Staff. You can get the staff by placing Amulet of Earthrealm's Protector (you get it for finishing tutorial tower in Towers of Time) into slot under broken's Raiden statue (the one that gets smashed by the meteor early on).

Shinnok's Amulet is essentially the last key item you're gonna get in the Krypt (either that or Cetrion's Amulet - you get it from placing her head on the spike in wall of warriors, which you get for performing fatality/brutality against her 25 times total).

Shinnok's Amulet recipe is:
  1. Ensorcelled Eye of a Dragon (kill one spider in Kytinn Hive - this is the first item you're gonna get)
  2. Ensorcelled Demon’s Heart (you get this by using Scorpion’s Spear to pull down the corpses strewn around the Krypt - not sure if it's any specific corpse or random, didn't pay attention)
  3. Gem of Trapped Souls (you get this one from soul cage that requires 10 000 souls to open in Dead Woods)

Last edited:

MKF30

No, the puzzle that requires Shinnok's Amulet, Cetrion's Amulet and Kronika's Amulet is behind gate that required Dragon Amulet (gate near the pit bridge). Dragon Amulet is found in one of the chests in lava area underground (top right area of the map when in Goro's lair) - it's locked behind gate that requires Thundergod's Shattered Staff. You can get the staff by placing Amulet of Earthrealm's Protector (you get it for finishing tutorial tower in Towers of Time) into slot under broken's Raiden statue (the one that gets smashed by the meteor early on).

Shinnok's Amulet is essentially the last key item you're gonna get in the Krypt (either that or Cetrion's Amulet - you get it from placing her head on the spike in wall of warriors, which you get for performing fatality/brutality against her 25 times total).
Yeah I think I have Cetrion's amulet, have to recheck. I have Raiden's Amulet and that puzzle door with the MK logo I opened with the 3 switch cranks. If that's what you're referring to? I was talking about the door not far from the Pit bridge it's in this little hole in the wall not far from it that says Dragon Amulet. Are you talking about something that's past the Dragon Amulet door? Because I haven't gotten that yet to even open it. Perhaps I haven't gotten that far yet. There's still a few locked gates, doors etc I haven't gotten. Yeah I did the tutorial towers and all tutorial modes, I remember that now. Ok, I'll have to try that out on the Raiden statue where the comet hit. Didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Damn you! Everyone keeps saying they're getting it. The RNG gods hate me.
Oh they hate me too. I’ve been trying to get Jade’s “Inner Circle” skin since Day One! Unlocked every single chest in the Krypt, refilled multiple times and unlocked more skins via the refilled soul chests, donated tons and tons of 100k to the shine for skins... it’s just the worst. I wish I just had the option to buy it already :mad:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I have all the maskless options for everyone except Scorpion and Kitana.. Summon towers get you a bunch but 75k to the shrine repeatedly is how you will get the others.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Thanks for the info, didn't know about the 100 k for skins. Damn...so if you spend 100k on the shrine, you're guaranteed to get a skin? I see.
Mostly yes
I got an aug for 100k once
Imagine my face. Also the altar gives you shitty skins

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Thank you for confirming this, though I’m not happy about it being true. Does ANYONE know how to get Sub’s maskless gear? It seems to be a total mystery.
You need to spill 50,000 pints of blood with Sub-Zero. Then go to the Krypt main courtyard area, use the Red Ash konsumable to summon a meteor. Crush that meteor, and Bob’s your uncle.

Afumba

Noob
Oh they hate me too. I’ve been trying to get Jade’s “Inner Circle” skin since Day One! Unlocked every single chest in the Krypt, refilled multiple times and unlocked more skins via the refilled soul chests, donated tons and tons of 100k to the shine for skins... it’s just the worst. I wish I just had the option to buy it already :mad:
I am searching for the same skin and i am starting to believe that its not available or bugged lol i Openend the whole Krypt three times and spend 8 figures in the shrine and still nothing

Are you talking about something that's past the Dragon Amulet door? Because I haven't gotten that yet to even open it. Perhaps I haven't gotten that far yet. There's still a few locked gates, doors etc I haven't gotten. Yeah I did the tutorial towers and all tutorial modes, I remember that now. Ok, I'll have to try that out on the Raiden statue where the comet hit. Didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.
That's exactly what I'm reffering to. Behind locked doors that require Dragon Amulet there's staircase down to the hive and it requires three different amulets to open the passage afterwards.

MKF30

That's exactly what I'm reffering to. Behind locked doors that require Dragon Amulet there's staircase down to the hive and it requires three different amulets to open the passage afterwards.
I see, sounds interesting. Game is just filled with so much, I try to do the krypt a little every day, the TOT to gain coins, souls and hearts while playing online and updating/kustomizing my characters.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Considering that Skarlet, Kitana, and Kabal's maskless gear says that it's found in the Krypt, I don't think you'll get it from Towers of Time.

MKF30

Considering that Skarlet, Kitana, and Kabal's maskless gear says that it's found in the Krypt, I don't think you'll get it from Towers of Time.
Some people have apparently got them from the gamble shrine. I just dished out 100k and got a D'vorah costume. I think Maximillian got Skarlet's maskless in there if I'm not mistaken he said something about it in one of his vids.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Some people have apparently got them from the gamble shrine. I just dished out 100k and got a D'vorah costume. I think Maximillian got Skarlet's maskless in there if I'm not mistaken he said something about it in one of his vids.
yea thats the only way to get them