What's new

Maskless Variants

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
Thanks for the info, didn't know about the 100 k for skins. Damn...so if you spend 100k on the shrine, you're guaranteed to get a skin? I see.
Yes.
There is also a konsumable that grants you increased chance at high rarity skins (the purple elder skins) it lasts 60 seconds so you get 4 to 5 rolls of the dice.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes.
There is also a konsumable that grants you increased chance at high rarity skins (the purple elder skins) it lasts 60 seconds so you get 4 to 5 rolls of the dice.
Hmm interesting. What is the name of the konsumable you speak of? If you don't know that's fine lol just figured I'd ask.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
I think its called Naknatan Offering? I think.
It's a gold lookin coin in your key items tab.

Last edited:

Raider

Noob
I got Sindel's ring today. What would you guys recommend to do with it? Where should i use it?

Also can i get it more than once in the Krypt? Same questions for lockpicks. Got 2 today but i already used them to open 2 hearts chests.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
I got Sindel's ring today. What would you guys recommend to do with it? Where should i use it?

Also can i get it more than once in the Krypt? Same questions for lockpicks. Got 2 today but i already used them to open 2 hearts chests.
Save rings for Shang Tsung's throne room. Wait until you have all 25 heads though as more of his throne room gets revealed at 10, 20, and 25 heads respectively.
Use it there as all the chests there are 25k and up and you have 60 seconds.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I got Skarlet’s from the shrine.

Kitana is another one in the shrine, but still no luck for me.

DDustiNN

There is one chest in the Dead Woods that’s 250,000 coins. You raise it from the water using Ermac’s power. I think it has an item for crafting Kronika’s Amulet or something, which you need to progress later.

There is one chest in the Dead Woods that’s 250,000 coins. You raise it from the water using Ermac’s power. I think it has an item for crafting Kronika’s Amulet or something, which you need to progress later.
You get Kroniak's Amulet for donating any amount of gold for the first time to the Shrine.
In Dead Woods you have important things:
  1. requires 3000 soul fragments to rise chest from the water, then 250k gold to open it - it gives you Kollector's rare tower key that you use to farm gold and some skins.
  2. another soul container that requires 10 000 souls to open and it contains item required to craft Shinok's Amulet
I know Scorpion, Sub Zero, and Jade's do it's how I got mine.
I can say with utmost certainity that Sub-Zero mask-less is NOT in his character tower. Because that's the only character tower I've finished and I don't have it.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

You get Kroniak's Amulet for donating any amount of gold for the first time to the Shrine.
  1. requires 3000 soul fragments to rise chest from the water, then 250k gold to open it - it gives you Kollector's rare tower key that you use to farm gold and some skins.
  2. another soul container that requires 10 000 souls to open and it contains item required to craft Shinok's Amulet
I can say with utmost certainity that Sub-Zero mask-less is NOT in his character tower. Because that's the only character tower I've finished and I don't have it.
Okay wrong one then. Maybe it is for Shinnok’s amulet then. But it’s definitely something needed to open that puzzle area.

EDIT: Whoops okay yeah I meant the 10,000 soul fragment thing. I got them mixed up.

Last edited:

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Skarlet, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Jade, Kitana, and Kabal all have maskless variants.

I see lots of people want them and are spending millions of koins and relying on Shrine rng.
However, there is a guaranteed way to get the maskless variants that you want. The third or fourth set of a characters personal tower will give them as rewards. Scorpion, Sub Zero, and Kabal also receive their MK9 masks in their tower sets. (Kano's MKX eye is in his set)

So if you know the one you want get to work on their tower sets instead of waiting to get lucky.

Edit: It's been brought to my attention that Skarlet's does not come in her tower. Kabal's may not either. I know Scorpion, Sub Zero, and Jade's do it's how I got mine.
frost does to lvl 3 charcter tower. i need her , kitana and jades then i have them all

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The one soul thing that costs 10,000 souls isn't that the one to continue the Pit? It's like at a dead stop with the pit bridge cut off?

And there's one for 350k soul fragments and 250 koins? Where is that? Haven't seen that one. Also, anyone here find that last key circle thing to open One Being's soul door or whatever it's called

E

Eldriken

The one soul thing that costs 10,000 souls isn't that the one to continue the Pit? It's like at a dead stop with the pit bridge cut off?

And there's one for 350k soul fragments and 250 koins? Where is that? Haven't seen that one. Also, anyone here find that last key circle thing to open One Being's soul door or whatever it's called
You probably need to get the one for performing 10 Mercies.

One requires 10 Fatalities, another requires 10 Brutalities and the third one I just listed.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
spend it on a heart chest .

cavemold

BIG D POLE .

And there's one for 350k soul fragments and 250 kyoins? Where is that? Haven't seen that one. Also, anyone here find that last key circle thing to open One Being's soul door or whatever it's called
the 10k souls is for the dragon amuelt door you kraft shinnoks amuelt. Theres few good skins in there. hot pink sonya , a skull you open as . for 100 heart chest on the other side where you were talking about.

Thank you for confirming this, though I’m not happy about it being true. Does ANYONE know how to get Sub’s maskless gear? It seems to be a total mystery.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
I've spent at least 12M koins trying to get Skarlet's face and I still haven't got it. 6M week 1 and 6M last night. So it looks like I'mma spend another week grinding for koins again.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
have you tried to put 75, 76 etc see if that helps.
Yes. I'm just getting gear for characters that I will never ever touch. I got Kitana mask-less but I will never main her. You know what hurts tho, spending 75k and getting augments.