What's new

Maskless Variants

E

Eldriken

Some people have apparently got them from the gamble shrine. I just dished out 100k and got a D'vorah costume. I think Maximillian got Skarlet's maskless in there if I'm not mistaken he said something about it in one of his vids.
Everyone is getting the damn thing except for me. lol

The item pool is getting smaller and smaller, but Jesus. Each time I get something of Skarlet's, it's not the right mask or it's a different type of gear altogether.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Some people have apparently got them from the gamble shrine. I just dished out 100k and got a D'vorah costume. I think Maximillian got Skarlet's maskless in there if I'm not mistaken he said something about it in one of his vids.
You gotta spend 75k to 99k

Kitana's character tower does not give the maskless version. I've done all of Katana's and can confirm it doesn't so don't expect it too.

I've also opened all chests and soul stones, reloaded the chests, found reloading them just gives crap augments 99% of the time, and am now spamming the shrine at 75K a pop for Kitanas maskless and Kitana Kahn mask.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Kitana's character tower does not give the maskless version. I've done all of Katana's and can confirm it doesn't so don't expect it too.

I've also opened all chests and soul stones, reloaded the chests, found reloading them just gives crap augments 99% of the time, and am now spamming the shrine at 75K a pop for Kitanas maskless and Kitana Kahn mask.
yea rng shrine lotto .

The item pool is getting smaller and smaller, but Jesus. Each time I get something of Skarlet's, it's not the right mask or it's a different type of gear altogether.
i also have it lol , but none of the ones i wants like headband sonya and miho scorp mask

You need to spill 50,000 pints of blood with Sub-Zero. Then go to the Krypt main courtyard area, use the Red Ash konsumable to summon a meteor. Crush that meteor, and Bob’s your uncle.
This guy is lying I just tried this and didnt get shit. Wasted 4 of those red ash too

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I feel like the game will give you more gear for characters that you don't play. Hence all the people here who play Skarlet and aren't getting her maskless gear. Max got it from the shrine and he's never used Skarlet once, aside from the beta. I rarely get Shao Kahn gear. Last helmet I got for him was the classic one from his Head Spike chest (the only mask I wanted, anyway).

I feel like the game will give you more gear for characters that you don't play. Hence all the people here who play Skarlet and aren't getting her maskless gear. Max got it from the shrine and he's never used Skarlet once, aside from the beta. I rarely get Shao Kahn gear. Last helmet I got for him was the classic one from his Head Spike chest (the only mask I wanted, anyway).
I feel the same. What's up with this?!

You need to spill 50,000 pints of blood with Sub-Zero. Then go to the Krypt main courtyard area, use the Red Ash konsumable to summon a meteor. Crush that meteor, and Bob’s your uncle.
Why would you get it in krypt when it says towers of time you lier

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You gotta spend 75k to 99k
Oh so it's within that range, not necessarily 100k for a skin? I see. Nice btw, forest maskless. curious do they tell you if you've unlocked every chest in the krypt including invisible ones or do you just have to keep rewinding time wherever those things on the walls are and keep refreshing new ones. I've read people get repeat chests....not sure why NRS would do that in a system like this.

Yeah gotta love that eh? I'm a Raiden main, and I still haven't unlocked/found his second fatality lol or his outros. I got one intro unlocked lol and the other fatality I've done tons of times but damn game won't give it to me like MK 9 did....I'm also guessing with that 10,000 gallons of blood spilled I need to just keep playing lol at least they tell me though, I have 4000 gallons of blood spilled currently or pints whatever lol. I need 10,000 to play the 3rd round of Raiden towers. I kind of wish they gave him a masked option like Injustice lol or a Hatless with hair. I also play Skarlet too, she's fun to play I find an outfit for her here and there and got a mask for her other day but yeah, nothing juicy yet. :(

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Oh so it's within that range, not necessarily 100k for a skin? I see. Nice btw, forest maskless. curious do they tell you if you've unlocked every chest in the krypt including invisible ones or do you just have to keep rewinding time wherever those things on the walls are and keep refreshing new ones. I've read people get repeat chests....not sure why NRS would do that in a system like this.

Yeah gotta love that eh? I'm a Raiden main, and I still haven't unlocked/found his second fatality lol or his outros. I got one intro unlocked lol and the other fatality I've done tons of times but damn game won't give it to me like MK 9 did....I'm also guessing with that 10,000 gallons of blood spilled I need to just keep playing lol at least they tell me though, I have 4000 gallons of blood spilled currently or pints whatever lol. I need 10,000 to play the 3rd round of Raiden towers. I kind of wish they gave him a masked option like Injustice lol or a Hatless with hair. I also play Skarlet too, she's fun to play I find an outfit for her here and there and got a mask for her other day but yeah, nothing juicy yet. :(
Yea somewhere I. That range

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

No I believe skins are 100k. Gear is 75k-99k. Augments are 50k-74k.

DDustiNN

Oh I see, thanks for the info. I've only used the shrine a few times as to why I asked. A lot of people keep telling me it's not worth it but I suppose you can get lucky.
From what I understand, some gear and skins are available exclusively in the shrine. Such as the Skarlet and Kitana maskless gear. But it’s basically a slot machine where you just hope you get what you want.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
From what I understand, some gear and skins are available exclusively in the shrine. Such as the Skarlet and Kitana maskless gear. But it’s basically a slot machine where you just hope you get what you want.
I hear ya, like I really, really, really want Mythologies Raiden skin lol. I haven't seen one person with it(of course Raiden is rarely played to begin with lol) of course people how don't main him I'm sure someone has it lol. But I do play around with Skarlet, Kitana and Jade a little bit so maybe that's why I haven't gotten much for them either lol.

DDustiNN

I hear ya, like I really, really, really want Mythologies Raiden skin lol. I haven't seen one person with it(of course Raiden is rarely played to begin with lol) of course people how don't main him I'm sure someone has it lol. But I do play around with Skarlet, Kitana and Jade a little bit so maybe that's why I haven't gotten much for them either lol.
Yeah I’ve been wanting Jade’s “Inner Circle” skin since Day One... opened every single chest in the Krypt, including all hidden chests... restocked... reopened all the soul chests... dumped tons and tons of coins into the shrine... still no luck. I have a thousands of time crystals... just let me buy it, damnit!