What's new

March 28th-31st BETA Characters Revealed!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

I hope that outfit is available for us to buy at some point cause that's awesome. Also gives off a Mistress Skarlet kind of vibe if you know what I mean lol.

The Brooks Converters work great. I use them on Xbox and PS4 as sometimes I need to convert one to the other.
Curious do you have an links or recommendations where to buy those? They have Xbox One to PS 4 as well I assume?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Oh thank you Law dude!. That's cool how they have different ones for all the consoles. Appreciate it!
No problem man:cool:
They are awesome, I used em on an older system XB360 to PS3 pad and it was godlike. Somewhere around 3ms latency I think but don't quote me on that.

@MKF30

Edit here is a lag comparison for fightsticks and converter to give you an idea of how much lag the converter adds:

http://www.teyah.net/sticklag/results.html

Last edited:

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Wow, at first I thought it would just be the reveal build, but NRS knows who's popular! (Except Sub-Zero...) Real excited to try out Skarlet and Kabal.

RothVI

d2 Spammer

I hope that outfit is available for us to buy at some point cause that's awesome. Also gives off a Mistress Skarlet kind of vibe if you know what I mean lol.
Is this a pre-order exclusive or is it one of the seven DLC skins included in the premium edition? It also says Kold War DLC Pack, so there will be more Kold War skins?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@JBeezYBabY I dig it lol. I'm a sucker for skirt shirts on brunettes lol. Much better than her rebel design as far as I'm concerned.:D

Is this a pre-order exclusive or is it one of the seven DLC skins included in the premium edition? It also says Kold War DLC Pack, so there will be more Kold War skins?
It's an exclusive for Russia pre order bonus, but whether it remains exclusive for them the entire life of the game I don't know. I hope NRS offers it to the rest of the world to buy at some point.

@Vslayer naughty girl lol :p

oh wat. Based on their twitter banner I really thought we'd get the reveal event characters... either way I'm really happy they went with Kabal and Jade, and am especially happy that towers will be available from the get go

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Pretty sure NDC cost a bar of defensive meter and if I'm not mistaken they said he doesn't have instant air gas blasts
edit: watch at 18:06 can't link to specific time on TYM for some reason
not that instant air specials weren't in. Also, in the stress test I saw that you can do air specials from a short hop and I'm pretty sure I saw instant air teleports from Scorpion.
I must've missed that. Alright, thanks.