What's new

March 28th-31st BETA Characters Revealed!

Sweet, I'm excited to see some higher level Kabal play. Don't think I've seen any Kabal since the Kombat Kast. Too bad Jade's second fatality is so lame, especially after that Kombat Kast where they said it takes 6 months to make one. "Yeah just chop off their limbs and head, and then use the same weapon through the mouth thing as Scorpion's fatality"

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Sweet, I'm excited to see some higher level Kabal play. Don't think I've seen any Kabal since the Kombat Kast. Too bad Jade's second fatality is so lame, especially after that Kombat Kast where they said it takes 6 months to make one. "Yeah just chop off their limbs and head, and then use the same weapon through the mouth thing as Scorpion's fatality"
Jade always gets the staff fatalities... they get boring at one point... More magical stuff would be fun.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Yeah, but Kitana's fatalities (spare for the magical kisses and one in MKX with the wind) are mostly boring as well...

Mileena uses her lovely mouth in many of her fatalities, would be nice if Jade would surprise me with a fatality for once. I do like her pole-dancing fatality though, but this second one is just, meh.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
O...M...G...

No Sub-Zero might mean... that he's getting tweaks to his moveset and kustom items so he get rid of the nonsense shurikens and gets extra ice weapons and he's not ready to be shown yet! (A guy can dream right?)
I really hope they're tweaking him because his moveset seemed pretty meh.

However, I really think it's because of something they said in the last Kombat Kast. How they disabled intros for Kotal and Jacqui because they didn't want certain story spoilers.

Perhaps the same is true for sub zero? Maybe noob spoilers?

Lokheit

Noob
I really hope they're tweaking him because his moveset seemed pretty meh.

However, I really think it's because of something they said in the last Kombat Kast. How they disabled intros for Kotal and Jacqui because they didn't want certain story spoilers.

Perhaps the same is true for sub zero? Maybe noob spoilers?
We've seen his dialogues with most of them though.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I really hope they add more as well a few days in, I wouldn't mind trying out Sonya.

Been doing that with Cassie it's literally torture.
i'm seeing an increase of hate of Cassie's MK11 iteration. The complaint seems to be they feel her drone specials are uninspired and far from her "core" character from MKX. I think it's kind of neat but i'm not a Cassie player... they think she should have more green energy moves - how do you feel?

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Damn, i expected Raiden and Sub-Zero instead of Kabal and Jade, big suprise to me in good way cos still thinking about using Kabal as a main.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
i'm seeing an increase of hate of Cassie's MK11 iteration. The complaint seems to be they feel her drone specials are uninspired and far from her "core" character from MKX. I think it's kind of neat but i'm not a Cassie player... they think she should have more green energy moves - how do you feel?
Hard to say from what we've seen, but from what we do know she uses the green energy it in her FB, in her guns, in some specials and in some KBs (shoulder charge). I wish she would have had a flip kick still I'm going to miss it BUT she does have a shadow kick normal attack which looks pretty cool.

I feel good about her, I think the drone is a nice addition I don't really understand why people don't like it but it all comes down to preference. I was loyal to Cass in MKX, and I guess whatever specials she has I'll still play her because she has become my fave character.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Kabal and Jade 100%. I seem to have a thing for masked dead folks.
I love that Jade is at least reminiscent in color of Enchantress. And it's gonna be so damn weird playing New Kabal. No NDC's, blades instead of blasts, no need for a Ph. D in execution...much, MUCH excite.

Sad day. :(

Yeah that would look freaking sweet! I love her first outfit, but not a fan of revenants.
Her Default revenant costume is ok, the other one with the hood, burka, looks like a low level WoW character. Too plain and simple. I was expecting a something more elaborated with a ninja look.

SCMunnerlyn1

You should have respected my Authoritah!
Anybody know if private matchmaking will be available so you don't have to do the whole "hey guy press start at the same time as me"

Thank god Kabal made it. He is the only one, out of the 5, that i am interested in trying out. Scorpion is cool and all but no way i am playing a character that everybody and their mother will play once the game releases.