What's new

March 28th-31st BETA Characters Revealed!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Scorpion
Scarlet
Baraka
Jade
Kabal

MK11 Official Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/MortalKombat/status/1108714879693799424

Beta trailer:

We'll have an Online Mode like in the stress test, and the Klassic Tower along with the character customization. No word on a practice mode, but I wouldn't count on it.

Here are the start times for the beta depending on your region:

I'm sad that we won't even get Sonya, but I think I'll main Kabal or Jade. Who are you going to play?

Last edited by a moderator:

gitblame

Noob
That's all? Seriously? No Sub-Zero, no Geras, no Raiden, no Kano?

Disappointing, but I'm glad to see Jade and Kabal in there.
Yeah, but we need to understand that characters have intro dialogues that can spoil some story mode. Like yesterday they didn't want to show Jacqui vs Kotal intro. Probably they chose characters based on that what they talk to each other before fight.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Oh, Jades second fatality!

Doesn't look too special from this angle, but I wait till I see the final product up close.

Cassie Cyrus

Yeah, but we need to understand that characters have intro dialogues that can spoil some story mode. Like yesterday they didn't want to show Jacqui vs Kotal intro. Probably they chose characters based on that what they talk to each other before fight.
Oh, yeah, good eyes there! I totally forgot about that :)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That's what I'm thinking too. Really bummed we won't have Sonya, but I can live with that.

Cassie Cyrus

Jade's second fatality looks like Scorpions spear fatality a bit... At least the ending screen.

I was hoping on some more magical fatality for jade, but it is the staff again, it's always that freaking staff! :-p

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
haha it seems like they have the animation of head being pierced so they just want to reuse it. Like with the eyes popping on some fatalities which was gross at the first time but now it's cringyyyy

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
She's bae, especially her alternates. <3

No word if there will be a practice mode, but at least we can try out some stuff in the towers.
I hope at some point (in the full game, since we only get 3 versions in the beta) we can get her revenant look with her in human form cause I love the armor and mask.

The flash of her second fatality looked pretty good too