What's new

March 28th-31st BETA Characters Revealed!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Anybody know if private matchmaking will be available so you don't have to do the whole "hey guy press start at the same time as me"
They haven't talked about the exact online modes we'll have, but my guess is it'll be random casual matches like the stress test. If they had ranked that would be great.

US gets it early right? This wednesday?
All of North America gets it Wednesday at 11pm est.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
11 pm? Bummer

Do we know when the Beta is available for download? If it isn't available early then ps4 users will have to wait Thursday around 11 am for it :confused:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
11 pm? Bummer

Do we know when the Beta is available for download? If it isn't available early then ps4 users will have to wait Thursday around 11 am for it :confused:
Why would it be available later that makes no sense? It'll be live at that time if you're in NA, you still have to download it of course. The stress test was 7GB, so the beta shouldn't be that much bigger.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Ok, this question might sound stupid but it's 100% serious... will there be a possibility to play 1v1 offline matches with friends during the beta? Or are there going to be just online fights allowed and the only offline mode is Towers of Time for 1 player?
Thanks in advance!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Ok, this question might sound stupid but it's 100% serious... will there be a possibility to play 1v1 offline matches with friends during the beta? Or are there going to be just online fights allowed and the only offline mode is Towers of Time for 1 player?
Thanks in advance!
They didn't talk about adding a practice mode, so I don't think so.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Thank you for quick reply, really appreciated! Well, that's bad news for me... thought I am gonna invite some friends and just play a couple casual matches over the weekend, while drinking rum&coke. Now my hype for the beta dropped a bit ;)

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Thank you for quick reply, really appreciated! Well, that's bad news for me... thought I am gonna invite some friends and just play a couple casual matches over the weekend, while drinking rum&coke. Now my hype for the beta dropped a bit ;)
You can do the towers on very hard drunk that should be fun ahaha.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Not gonna lie, small roster or not, I'm frustratingly tempted to take the next few days off so that I have even more time to get bodied.

#BloodForTheBloodGoddess

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I just noticed that beta starts in 2 days (I thought it was on Friday) and I haven't received my code yet. Let's wait till tomorrow to see if I get it... someone said that they'd be sending codes in at least 2 days before it starts, but they seem so clueless about it.. at least the Costume Service didn't know a thing about the beta, to the point where they said "the BETA was Shao Kahn, and I'd receive it once the game launches".

I really don't blame the store, tho. When it comes to international companies, the communication can be very bad. I pre-ordered late because to this day the store still doesn't mention the beta OR Shao Kahn, but they already confirmed me that Shao Kahn comes in the folder with the game, but it was WB that confirmed the beta on the store.

Now I just have to wait and be hopeful they get it right...

Last edited:

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I just noticed that beta starts in 2 days (I thought it was on Friday) and I haven't received my code yet. Let's wait till tomorrow to see if I get it... someone said that they'd be sending codes in at least 2 days before it starts, but they seem so clueless about it.. at least the Costume Service didn't know a thing about the beta, to the point where they said "the BETA was Shao Kahn, and I'd receive it once the game launches".

I really don't blame the store, tho. When it comes to international companies, the communication can be very bad. I pre-ordered late because to this day the store still doesn't mention the beta OR Shao Kahn, but they already confirmed me that Shao Kahn comes in the folder with the game, but it was WB that confirmed the beta on the store.

Now I just have to wait and be hopeful they get it right...
Did you pre-order a physical copy, or did you preorder digitally?

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I really need someone’s help.

This is the second NRS game in a row I’ve preordered online (injustice 2 via Target and now MK11 via Amazon).

Both times now I’ve not received the pre order bonus content and it’s really frustrating.

I’m on hold with amazon currently and they have no idea what I’m talking about with regards to the beta code or code for Shao Kahn. They literally just told me that I’ll get the code when I get the game...but ma’am, the beta will have been over for a month by then.

Can anyone help me? I specifically went with amazon this time because I read during injustice 2 that people were getting codes for darkseid.

I don’t want to cancel my premium edition but I will if I have to.

@tylerlansdown

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Did you pre-order a physical copy, or did you preorder digitally?
I think they said physical.

If so, then I know another user on here said he pre-ordered from a store in Brazil and he had to call? I'll try to find him but I forgot his username.

@JINNOCIDE I would call the store or check your receipt for a code.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

This is the second NRS game in a row I’ve preordered online (injustice 2 via Target and now MK11 via Amazon).

Both times now I’ve not received the pre order bonus content and it’s really frustrating.

I’m on hold with amazon currently and they have no idea what I’m talking about with regards to the beta code or code for Shao Kahn. They literally just told me that I’ll get the code when I get the game...but ma’am, the beta will have been over for a month by then.

Can anyone help me? I specifically went with amazon this time because I read during injustice 2 that people were getting codes for darkseid.

@tylerlansdown
You could also cancel the order and pre-order digitally. That's always the most simple way to do it.

But they should really fix this stuff and make it clear to all stores that sell the game.

JINNOCIDE

@tylerlansdown
I won't be able to provide you links but I saw a few weeks ago an Amazon page where it said that the beta code would be send 24 hours before the beta starts... BUT please don't take my word on it, send a ticket to Amazon again.

JINNOCIDE

@FoughtDragon01 @Vslayer I pre-order the physical one because it gave me a 22% discount :p and I can trade the game once I played a heck out of it.

I email the store a looooooooot, to the point where they probably got tired of me and send me to the "right department" to answer me properly. I should get a code anytime now. I'd let you know once I get it.

And YES, I truly wish the communication with the stores'd be more clear, it avoids a lot of stress. The amount of times I waited 12 hours+ to get a "check this info with the publisher"/"you have to check with the store" type of answer was really frustrating. I almost gave up when they told me that Shao Kahn was the beta and that was it, but then it gave me hope to email WB about it and THAT's when they confirmed me the store was participating in giving codes to the beta.

anyway,

waiting for the code...​

Last edited: