What's new

Manface...

Neclord

Noob
Somehow when playing the demo I realised, that she looks much better than in all of the screenshots. Not as manly as I thought!

Flagg

Noob
To be honest, having female characters look pretty is quite hard. In SF IV, only Juri really looks truly pretty. Chun Li looked a bit manish and Cammy looked about 12.

That new Tomb Raider game with Lara Croft

....finally they have created a female character that actually looks like an attractive woman.

P.S. Wonder Woman doesn't look that bad, jesus...

Dark_Ky

Noob
just watched some cutscenes from the storymode. diana looks hella fine and as far as i can tell so does raven (red skin).

ingame might be still different lol

People only play Sheeva because of her looks, so I know Wonder Woman won't suffer.

Really though I don't see anything wrong with her face. Especially compared to Raven who was likely modeled after Rumor Willis. ❤

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
It's not even the face, they just messed up the jaw line.

Also the image in the o.p is broken.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
People only play Sheeva because of her looks, so I know Wonder Woman won't suffer.

Really though I don't see anything wrong with her face. Especially compared to Raven who was likely modeled after Rumor Willis. ❤
omg lmfao i just died. so horrible but true.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
To be honest, having female characters look pretty is quite hard. In SF IV, only Juri really looks truly pretty. Chun Li looked a bit manish and Cammy looked about 12.

....finally they have created a female character that actually looks like an attractive woman.

What's the point of compairing it to SF ? It has sort-of-like cartoonish/anime style, which is unique in its own. Beautiful women faces can be done, Dead or Alive 5 is the prime example.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
You know, I noticed that there aren't any threads dedicated to Aquaman's facial features or Superman's physique.

Wonder Woman comes out and an entire thread is made critiquing her appearance.

I'm glad we're all grown-ups here and have our priorities straight. There is certainly nothing sexist going on here. Nope.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
You know, I noticed that there aren't any threads dedicated to Aquaman's facial features or Superman's physique.

I'm glad we're all grown-ups here and have our priorities straight. There is certainly nothing sexist going on here. Nope.
aquaman can filet my fish anyday.

We've got 4 characters in the demo. Batman is wearing a mask and looks ok enough, Doomsday is a thing, and Lex also seems in proportion. Wonder Woman is the only one with something rather off. I'm sure if Lex Luthor had a bizarre Pinocchio nose or something people would comment on it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
After playing the demo, she looks fine 90% of the time.

The only time she looks weird is during her intro animation, that pose she does makes her entire body look wrong.
Shame it's too late to change, just removing it would have helped with a lot of the bitching IMO.

Neclord

Noob

It's all a matter of taste. I think the SF females have some pretty faces, especially Rose and Chun.
And the new Lara Croft looks ok, but not outstanding imo. Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive girls are much prettier.

What's the point of compairing it to SF ? It has sort-of-like cartoonish/anime style, which is unique in its own. Beautiful women faces can be done, Dead or Alive 5 is the prime example.
Soul Calibur 4 and 5 are good examples too.

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs

That's because Aquaman's a fuckin hunk. Dat bearded alt. He can just have me.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

Because she's a woman. And women's physique is attractive when it's pleasant to the man's eye. And WW's face is not, at least in that picture.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Because she's a woman. And women's physique is attractive when it's pleasant to the man's eye. And WW's face is not, at least in that picture.
That's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. Ugh.