What's new

Manface...

Whatever, she's a beast. She's a frickin amazon, let her be chiseled and built. She ain't out to please you. I'd take her out, I could handle her. The haters are just affraid that she'd break them.
I love strong muscular women, but if you give them wide muscular shoulders you need to give them hips to balance it out, this is anatomy 101. WW has no hips, so she ends up looking like a man with breast implants. MK9 models had the same problem.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I love strong muscular women, but if you give them wide muscular shoulders you need to give them hips to balance it out, this is anatomy 101. WW has no hips, so she ends up looking like a man with breast implants. MK9 models had the same problem.

This is what I've fallen for. Too bad the end result is otherwise.

Neclord

Noob

This is what I've fallen for. Too bad the end result is otherwise.

Yea, this is what bothered me the most.
Seeing this picture I was like: Damn, she looks like Megan Fox! GJ NRS!
Seeing her in game I was like: Damn, she looks like Sylvester Stallone! WTF NRS?!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Shut the fuck up man, it was the same with you and Cyber Sub-Zero in the beginning.
If you knew anything you'd know I "played" with CSZ from July 2011-Sep 2011

I played with Smoke/ermac longer (April 2011-Aug 2011) and no one including myself ever says
"Remember when pig mained Smoke and Ermac"

I dropped Smoke Ermac and CSZ cause they had manfaces

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
If you knew anything you'd know I "played" with CSZ from July 2011-Sep 2011

I played with Smoke/ermac longer (April 2011-Aug 2011) and no one including myself ever says
"Remember when pig mained Smoke and Ermac"

I dropped Smoke Ermac and CSZ cause they had manfaces
I've followed the scene since EVO 2011, and not once do I remember you representing Smoke or Ermac. And whatever you have with manfaces on men is your problem.

Justice

Noob
Wonder Woman in DAT DRESS! I can't wait to unlock that skin :D That's gotta be the "Flesh Pits" attire for Injustice ;)

Justice

Noob
Yeah, btw, that's her isn't it? Would be awesome if it was a skin.
Yeah that's her in the last XS of chapter 3 (Aquaman). I don't know for sure if it's a hidden skin but I'm guessing it is since every other attire that you see in Story Mode is in the game or unlockable.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Yeah that's her in the last XS of chapter 3 (Aquaman). I don't know for sure if it's a hidden skin but I'm guessing it is since every other attire that you see in Story Mode is in the game or unlockable.
Niiice.