What's new

Manface...

reptar

Noob
Hopin they fix it.. I haven't seen any changes to Wonder Woman's model or anything since the reveal. This really ruined Sonya for me in MK9. She was my pre-release main as I played a lot of the character in UMK3, but damn.. aesthetics do mean something for a character you'll be using for hours and hours and hours.

HonkyKong

What's up with Killer Instinct?
Anyone else think that she looks really butch in this game. It shows it perfectly in her win pose. Man shoulders anyone? And her move list is really manly too. Other than that I love her voice, her attitude, and a few of her moves.

HonkyKong

how is her move list manly? she ain't gonna fight on her tippy toes and spinning around. i do like her voice and attitude though
I guess her fighting style without the sword and shield is pretty cool. Very super heroine-like, but, her moves look really stiff. With the sword and shield she fights like a real amazon probably would, Elbows, Headbutts, Jabs. I'm not seeing anything feminine in her play style.

I guess her fighting style without the sword and shield is pretty cool. Very super heroine-like, but, her moves look really stiff. With the sword and shield she fights like a real amazon probably would, Elbows, Headbutts, Jabs. I'm not seeing anything feminine in her play style.
very well, i like that she fights like a real warrior it fits her character

HonkyKong

Dare I ask, is this the first incarnation of Wonder Woman where she wears...Pants? Not that I mind the stars and stripes underwear, but, my god, they refuse to let this warrior wear pants!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Why should people care? If this game is fun and viable, how much of your hours upon hours of training with WW (if she becomes your main) are you gonna spend staring at her face/shoulders? Dissect her gameplay so far instead of the fact that she's not pretty enough or doesn't have more feminine features.