What's new

Man of Steel coming June 14, 2013 - Discussion Thread

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
I do agree that metacritic and IMDB hold a lot more merit than rotten tomatoes (lol), its still all in the eyes of the individual whether it was good or not. I'm the only one in my friends / family that really loved Clerks lol
So far yours is the only opinion I'll take seriously haha, Anyone who liked Clerks is alright in my books

If only every day I could see it again for the first time. Sort of like a Clerks-centred amnesia. I loved that film. Maybe too much haha. Did you hear Kevin's written the script for a Clerks 3?
Oh no shit? That's awesome. I personally think the second one was a great way to end it though, the way it faded back into black and white after they opened the store back up was really awesome and got me goosebumpy actually lol

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Every time I saw superman fight I was thinking of how it was similar to his injustice moveset...

There was a bit where he was floating slowly towards Zod and I was like... damn this is just like his walk in injustice.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Every time I saw superman fight I was thinking of how it was similar to his injustice moveset...

There was a bit where he was floating slowly towards Zod and I was like... damn this is just like his walk in injustice.
does he pull out anything similar to F23, Super Breath during the film? i really cant imagine Supes without it now

Seeing Kryptonians beat the shit out of things never gets old.
We're one step closer to seeing Dragon Ball: Z type fight scenes
in mainstream superhero movies.

Oh no shit? That's awesome. I personally think the second one was a great way to end it though, the way it faded back into black and white after they opened the store back up was really awesome and got me goosebumpy actually lol
Me and you are so alike its fucking insane lol I loved Freddy got fingered and I fuckin loved Clerks. Clerks 2 was kinda meh for me but it was good and explained the story a bit more haha. But Clerks one is like in my top 10 fav movies lol

Me and you are so alike its fucking insane lol I loved Freddy got fingered and I fuckin loved Clerks. Clerks 2 was kinda meh for me but it was good and explained the story a bit more haha. But Clerks one is like in my top 10 fav movies lol
That's fucking awesome! lol. I always thought I had a weird taste in movies, but this makes me feel much better lol