What's new

Man of Steel coming June 14, 2013 - Discussion Thread

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
The joys of viral marketing. I'm looking forward to the film. The bad taste of Superman Returns still hasn't left my taste buds. I wonder if the producers will include Brainiac in the sequel and Doomsday in the 3rd film.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Most likely had something cut after it. You can't honestly expect them to say that Pa Kent would condone murder. At least I hope not.

"Maybe"

"Pa, you don't mean that"

"No I don't, but you have to be more careful. I'm just worried about you"

tazzmission

Banned
Henry Cavill has signed on with Warner Brothers to play Superman in Two More Movies

According to Details.com ‘Cavill reveals that he currently signed up to play Superman in at least two more film’. This news comes from an article containing quotes from Amy Adams, Michael Shannon and Henry Cavill talking about MAN OF STEEL.

So Henry has signed up for TWO more films, not just one, so that means he is indeed going to carry on being superman.

Could the two films be World’s Finest and Justice League? or maybe MAN OF STEEL 2 & 3? Nothing is for sure, atleast we know that Warner Brother’s are continuing to use Henry to represent Superman. Let’s hope he gives a good show in the MAN OF STEEL out soon

http://www.worldofsuperheroes.com/film-tv/henry-cavill-has-signed-on-with-warner-brothers-to-play-superman-in-two-more-movies/

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Did anyone get pre-release tickets at Wal-Mart? I picked up a couple to see the film on the 13th.