What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Also what do you do after F21 they seem too far for anything midscreen.
Standing 3 into multi kicks or MB ring.

Or i use F2,1~Smoke & mirrors... If you choose the in the middle ilusion & jump to your oponent it will hit in front, if you choose the close to your opponent one & jump to your opponent it will crossup... This can be defeated but i use it on people that doesn't know the MU & in the corner when people realized it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Guys i will hopefuly update it tonight or tomorrow, sorry :c!

Also i found how to connect combos switching stances ;) they look sexy, i will post them later

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Backdash is not a threat ^^ if you see them doing so you can f21 projectile or bf3 next time.

Are you 100% sure HG can poke ?
Yup, it's all about reads, just like a lot of things, they can also read you will use projectile & do something else!

Yes i'm sure, i main Hawkgirl, her D1 has great range

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yeah people can backdash everything at advantage on block. But on hit you just stun, you shouldn't be able to backdash f21, 3 but they probably can vs f21, f3.

what's the startup for f3 btw ?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yeah people can backdash everything at advantage on block. But on hit you just stun, you shouldn't be able to backdash f21, 3 but they probably can vs f21, f3.

The move is +19 and the next move is 13, i think it's backdasheable but i haven't tested it at all... I thought it since i used to think that F2,1 was +16 tho.

I don't remember but it's more than 20 frames

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

f3 is 29 frames startup iirc.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Anyway, after her combo you end very often in the corner. No backdash, and you can watch my shazam game on the discution thread. The zatanna player use f21, f3 and it worked like a charm against me xD

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/prepare-to-be-astounded-zatanna-general-discussion-thread.36682/page-34
If you're in the corner, f21 into meterless vortex is the superior option. f21, f3 can be mashed out (I think if you mash d3 for shazam or d1 or something with range it'd work)

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
The move is +19 and the next move is 13, i think it's backdasheable but i haven't tested it at all... I thought it since i used to think that F2,1 was +16 tho.

I don't remember but it's more than 20 frames
f21-3 cannot be backdashed
f21 -f3 can be backdashed or jump away but the f3 will most likely catch them