What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

Anyone know any frame traps to make the b2 safe from counter attack?
Don't quote me on this because I'm not in the lab but I think that ending combos with j2 or ending combos with f2,1 gives enough pressure for a free b2 mixup. Plus you could always use puppet master to reverse their controls (offline only though)

Veruca

Noob
Went online with Zatanna for the first time, yesterday. If the connection is not perfect, you can forget about doing her Levitate during combos. :p

Even the real easy ones can go horribly wrong. Damn you, online! *shakes fist*

Urtog

Noob
Didn't see this mentioned. If you do j2, levitate 2, 112, the second hit of 112 will whiff but you have enough time to slightly walk forward or even dash and still continue the combo. So j2, levitate 2, dash, 112 and the second hit won't whiff.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Didn't see this mentioned. If you do j2, levitate 2, 112, the second hit of 112 will whiff but you have enough time to slightly walk forward or even dash and still continue the combo. So j2, levitate 2, dash, 112 and the second hit won't whiff.
Thanks for that :). I've been using b21/b23/b1u3 after etativel cancels because that 112 was just annoying to use.

You can maybe get more damage by etativel canceling the second ji2 for another ji2, or etativel canceling the first ji (maybe ji2, etativel cancel 3, 3 ?)

I don't know if you can because the gravity at the end of the combo is hella fast. If you can you have to have gods fingers for it to work.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I don't know if you can because the gravity at the end of the combo is hella fast. If you can you have to have gods fingers for it to work.
No, what I mean is when you jump in after trance, ji2, etativel cancel 2, b21. Also at the very beginning of the combo, ji2, etativel cancel 3.

If you are referring to the fact that the jump ins make the scaling even worse, I understand.

Can you link a B3 from a J2, levitate cancel, J2 midcombo or does that only work at the beginning? In other words after a 223xxBF3, can I then do J2xxU3xxJ2 > B3 and continue the combo or does the scaling affect the link? Can't test today but I'm dying to know

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Can you link a B3 from a J2, levitate cancel, J2 midcombo or does that only work at the beginning? In other words after a 223xxBF3, can I then do J2xxU3xxJ2 > B3 and continue the combo or does the scaling affect the link? Can't test today but I'm dying to know
I can't test, but I think you proably could. You'd have to etativel cancel very close to the ground however to ensure you recover quickly enough from your j2 to combo into b3.

it works but I didn't find a situatin where the damage was worth it yet

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
sb meaning stage bounce interatctions

j2 levi j2 3 sb b3 j2 j2 112 bf2 44% meterless
j2 levi j2 3 sb b3 j2 j2 112 bf3 MB j2 levi j2 b21 bf2 51% 1 bar
j2 levi j2 3 sb b3 j2 j2 112 bf3 MB j2 levi j2 b21 bf1 MB j3 dive kick 54% 2 bar

these are all really easy to do too

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Corner combo, 51% 1 bar
Ji2 levitate cancel 2, b21 xx BF3 MB, J2 levitate cancel 2, B23, J3 levitate cancel 3, 11, 11, 112 xx bf1/bf2 (It's easier to hit bf1 than bf2) :D

Urtog

Noob
Meterless 37%. ji2, levitate cancel 2, b3, dash, ji2, d2, ji2, 223 xx bf2. the levitate cancel has to be pretty low to the ground for the b3 to come out fast enough for the combo to string together.

Also after a b3 you can dash ji2 levitate cancel 2 dash 112 and continue a combo.

To make that meterless a 38% combo, you can do: ji2, levitate cancel 2, b3, dash, ji2, levitate cancel 2, dash, 112 xx bf2.

Who was your opponent? Because I'm trying it against Wonder Woman, and the bf3 (MB) just won't link after ji3 3.

works on anyone. its just sort of hard cuz its 1 frame link i think. Basically if you hit your Ji3 at the chars waste(medium sized) then 3 right after they should be at the right height for the bf3(mb) to land.