What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
It's been two weeks since Zatanna's release. The OP needs to be updated/ finished. If you have time to make 7 posts on one page, you have time to finish the OP.
Real Talk (In a Friendly, Let's Go Manner)

Note: If I am managing a thread and I don't update it in a timely manner, get on me about it. I welcome constructive criticism. It's one of the keys to evolving... :cool:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
It's been two weeks since Zatanna's release. The OP needs to be updated/ finished. If you have time to make 7 posts on one page, you have time to finish the OP.
Real Talk (In a Friendly, Let's Go Manner)

Note: If I am managing a thread and I don't update it in a timely manner, get on me about it. I welcome constructive criticism. It's one of the keys to evolving... :cool:
I am not in my house the whole week, i only get on my house from Friday to sunday... Sometimes i don't have time even on weekends... I will update it this next weekend, i'm sorry... Hopefuly i will finish it the netx Sunday!!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
At least we're starting to see tourney play with her from AK Harold and GGA pimpimjim. I still rarely see clone setups, trait combos, and fireball setups from anyone on stream though. I hope to god someone does a guide video for her at some point. I'm not sure if he plays much anymore but Under_The_Mayo puts together great guides.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
At least we're starting to see tourney play with her from AK Harold and GGA pimpimjim. I still rarely see clone setups, trait combos, and fireball setups from anyone on stream though. I hope to god someone does a guide video for her at some point. I'm not sure if he plays much anymore but Under_The_Mayo puts together great guides.

Sorry, as much as I love the video creation process, I completely done with Injustice. I wish I liked it, because I want to keep working, but I don`t.

kevkopdx

Noob
sooooooo.... i guess this unfinished combo guide is dead huh? i was really hoping corner combos would get added in :/ sigh

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
sooooooo.... i guess this unfinished combo guide is dead huh? i was really hoping corner combos would get added in :/ sigh

I am waiting on the patch to finish it <3 Since i guess that one of the buffs is giving us an option to continue combos with trait after MB Puppet Master

Since she lost her j2, j2 I recorded 2 quick post patch combos that still do good damage with 2 and 3 bars

btw. does anyone know if her regular puppet master now reverses the inputs for the opponent? that would be a fair trade imo

Since she lost her j2, j2 I recorded 2 quick post patch combos that still do good damage with 2 and 3 bars

btw. does anyone know if her regular puppet master now reverses the inputs for the opponent? that would be a fair trade imo

In every one of those combos my brain kept saying "J2 Etativel"....

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
for meter building purposes you have time after a MB trance to do 3 teleports and still land a NJ2 or NJ1 before trance runs out... the timing is somewhat strict but it is well worth it

yeah i tried 3 i think i got it a few times but not consistent enough for now, so i went with 2, y'all can optomize them shiets :D

macro

Eezeepeezee
midscreen/corner/reset/setup
F3 JF3 223 BF3MB JI2 223 DB2MB dash forward JI2 D2 DB2 or you can MB BF3 and do a bnb wall combo
the first part will do 36% and the second part will do 23% so 59%
but if they do block the fire kiss you can go for mix ups

kevkopdx

Noob
so messing around with meter burn f3, the highest combo i can figure out is 45-47%
3 bars, very easy to do but must start on a mb f3:

f3mb, j2, 22~bf3mb, b21~bf1mb, j3, db3 - 45%
or f3mb, j2, 3~bf3mb, b21~bf1mb, j3, db3 - 47%

no matter what combos i try, using a mb b3 or f3 seems to add 5-6% regardless...
ending the above combos with a level transition yields 47% and 49%, respectively

personally i don't think its worth the meter, for example, with absolutely no effort- f3mb, j3, db3 is 32% so thats one bar, i dunno...anybody have other stuff they've tried?

so messing around with meter burn f3, the highest combo i can figure out is 45-47%
3 bars, very easy to do but must start on a mb f3:

f3mb, j2, 22~bf3mb, b21~bf1mb, j3, db3 - 45%
or f3mb, j2, 3~bf3mb, b21~bf1mb, j3, db3 - 47%

no matter what combos i try, using a mb b3 or f3 seems to add 5-6% regardless...
ending the above combos with a level transition yields 47% and 49%, respectively

personally i don't think its worth the meter, for example, with absolutely no effort- f3mb, j3, db3 is 32% so thats one bar, i dunno...anybody have other stuff they've tried?
Hey man, I recorded some other variations using 2 bars (46%-47%) and 3 bars (52%-53%) should come in handy