What's new

Guide - Konjurer Living Konjurer Guide by Sage Leviathan

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
So if i understand correctly @BillyMcJoe B11u4, B11u4, F23, ex crawl, 112 facehugger(34% + setup) B3, facehugger(attack) ... Leaves us at +/-0?
that initial setup is negative probably -8, gravity is too strong.

You would need to end this with f134 egg and run in b3 which would be 0 on block.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
So, I just bought Alien and I want to main Konjurer. After coming from Shinnok and Sektor I feel this may be out of my reach.

SixPathsOfHate

Idk, with all the talk about how alien is bad and konjurer being the worse and on top of that we've seen how trap characters have been treated ie, dualist lk/hat trick lao/MoS raiden.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Idk, with all the talk about how alien is bad and konjurer being the worse and on top of that we've seen how trap characters have been treated ie, dualist lk/hat trick lao/MoS raiden.
No dude, I'm terrible and have taken games off really good players.

Its not hard and its incredibly fun. The neutral isn't brain dead though you will have to learn how to space and most our normals are full combo punish if they jump in lol. The egg stuff is easy though

SixPathsOfHate

Uhh, whats aliens neutral game? And whats a good way to start the round off with, im thinking d4 into egg but its unsafe if blocked.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Hello from the Cyrax forum. Looking to learn Konjurer Alien. Already went through a bunch of information here. Just wanted to contribute that you can do the low/overhead drone HTB with B4 rather than B3 for more damage and a quicker start-up. What do you guys think?

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Hello from the Cyrax forum. Looking to learn Konjurer Alien. Already went through a bunch of information here. Just wanted to contribute that you can do the low/overhead drone HTB with B4 rather than B3 for more damage and a quicker start-up. What do you guys think?
Nice tech but if the opponent tech rolls. Your b4 whiffs. So b3 is better for range while b4 is quicker and more damage

Zionix

AKA Ponkster

Ill have a look, whats the gravity like? I can't test at the moment. I use 12 after ex drone, its more consistent for me but will switch for more damage.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Ill have a look, whats the gravity like? I can't test at the moment. I use 12 after ex drone, its more consistent for me but will switch for more damage.
I'm too new with this character to give you a quality answer. Sorry, dude. Gravity looks good enough to combo off of.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Hey, is it known that if you just let them fall after the facehugger, it's a hard knockdown?

I have no idea if this is optimal.. still messing around. But after the facehugger HKD, you can do a HTB b4/ex-drone into a 112-egg. And 122 is also a HKD, so they have to deal with the egg again. The timing is reeeaaally strict to break armor.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Hey, is it known that if you just let them fall after the facehugger, it's a hard knockdown?

I have no idea if this is optimal.. still messing around. But after the facehugger HKD, you can do a HTB b4/ex-drone into a 112-egg. And 122 is also a HKD, so they have to deal with the egg again. The timing is reeeaaally strict to break armor.
Yeah i believe so it was known

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
When they're in the facehugger stun, what do you think about using F2 to jail into 12 low or try hitting the F4 overhead? (If this has already been discussed, I apologize, but please link me!)