What's new

Guide - Konjurer Living Konjurer Guide by Sage Leviathan

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
We could possibly use that as a standing reset? If after the face hugger we do 33, we will be at +19 so a b3 or F4 would almost jail... Or we could do F134 into tail flip or tail grab.. Great find @SkyratiK
Is this possibly something we could use Ex Drone for? Standing reset into 33xxEXdb4(hold) b3 for the hard to blockable? Or is the on hit advantage not enough to make it reliable? Or depending on how close they are maybe exdb4 into 12 drop the drone with that low. Will get to testing shortly

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
Ill try to improve on it later on, I didn't really have a lot of time with Konjurer, I've mostly been learning Acidic. Let me know what you find.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Is this possibly something we could use Ex Drone for? Standing reset into 33xxEXdb4(hold) b3 for the hard to blockable? Or is the on hit advantage not enough to make it reliable? Or depending on how close they are maybe exdb4 into 12 drop the drone with that low. Will get to testing shortly
After the 33, we are at +19-20.. A drone drop will be a option with the 17f startup B3 but it'll be armorable. Also F4, tail grab is a option.. For a quick overhead, overhead, low option. Even we could do F134, tail flip for a hefty chip damage safe block string.

SkyratiK

Eww acidic
I've found some cool stuff with him. I'm trying to contribute to both variations because I'm not the least bit interested in Tarkatan. I will find some more setups and combos with Konjurer though.

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
After the 33, we are at +19-20.. A drone drop will be a option with the 17f startup B3 but it'll be armorable. Also F4, tail grab is a option.. For a quick overhead, overhead, low option. Even we could do F134, tail flip for a hefty chip damage safe block string.
But you need to hold 4 for the drop...

SkyratiK

If you spawn the egg by the corner like my other post, you can go for the 50/50 by doing b2, if you follow with a well timed uppercut the facehugger will hit and restand.

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Something I've been messing with is instead of 33 I've been ending in 1 which puts you at +22 and leaves you close enough to follow up with 12. So the reset would be- (jump distance egg) b11u4 d1 njp d2 f13 (facehugged) cross up jip2 1xxEXdb4(hold) 12. Since 2 is a low it creates the hard to block situation and if they press buttons you can still drop the drone when you like

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Great work @Sage Leviathan, I like what I see. Before I saw Konjurer I never thought I would look for a second to main Alien but since he has his trap game that fills my heart from the loss of Hattrick viability after the patch. I will start to get to know him starting off next week, so I will be around maybe asking to many questions.
Looking forward to some sick mind fucks.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I've found some cool stuff with him. I'm trying to contribute to both variations because I'm not the least bit interested in Tarkatan. I will find some more setups and combos with Konjurer though.

Tarkatan is god

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Is it me or this variation seems a bit too gimmicky? I didn't find any solid setups at the moment, and I am having the worst results in matches compared to acidic and tarkatan.

SkyratiK

I feel like it has potential but we're obviously missing something. At least with acidic you have more safe options and more damage. Any high damage combos are situational or just for show. I haven't taken Konjurer online yet.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
But you need to hold 4 for the drop...
You can let go of 4.. Then do F4, tail flip... It works especially if you condition them to block B3 or 12 for low overhead. But since b3 n F4 startup same their is no reaction period. Giving it the same effect the only difference is their is no peusdo-unblockable the mixup comes from the tail flip or tail grab or drone again if your feeling edgy.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
I feel like it has potential but we're obviously missing something. At least with acidic you have more safe options and more damage. Any high damage combos are situational or just for show. I haven't taken Konjurer online yet.

Right. We will find the missing piece(s) soon

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
I love konjurer set ups but I'm not liking his damage I wish we could at least 1 bar it for 40%
If you add it up we are really getting good damage after the trap we get mixups (+36) if ended with F134... So our F134, tail flip is 4.88% of chip along with 37% from actually 1 bar that I use. = 42% damage 1 bar and we are left at (-7) so we're safe. In the corner it is especially good because the opp has 2 options... 1) jump out... Counter options for that are A) 7F D2 AA/ (B) B1 AA cross up/ (C) NJP... Option number 2) armored reversal or a string... Counter options for that are (A) ex tail flip for the armor and then combo into setup... B) block then punish with 12 / B11u4 / F134.

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
This is just something I'm experimenting with but 12 after delayed drone up close seems like a pretty solid option, just need to figure out how to set it up properly

After facehugger restands 1 leaves you at +22 giving you many options. In this example I end in delayed drone drop and follow with 12 because 2 is low and makes a hard to block scenario.

(This combo assumes you have just ended a combo summoning the trap near you)

Inputs - b11u3 u3 njp d2 11 (facehugged) cross over ji1 1xxENdb4(hold) 12

SkyratiK

Uppercuts work very well with facehugger lol.

SkyratiK

This is what I've been messing around with, maybe you guys can improve on it.

SkyratiK

The idea is that you do something like b11u4, b11u4, f23~egg and place it where you want it for these 50/50 setups.

SkyratiK

Combo starter, 112~Ovomorph

Combo starter, 112~Drone Slam (Delay)

Have fun :)
You're better off starting with b11u4 then do 112~ovomorph. There's another thread on here showing a bunch of different setups using that.