What's new

Guide - Konjurer Living Konjurer Guide by Sage Leviathan

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I only been able to use alien through two hours of share play but is f4 or b2 a better overhead? Or is it situational
B2 on predicted jumps and option select with face hugger for midscreen, F4 in the the corner because it does more damage and can lead into blockstrings.

ando1184

Noob
How do you guys feel about blockstrings with this character in general?
I think they're pretty good, I mean you get 50/50's for days and you're able to do punishable stuff and make it less punishable with FH and flip. I'd say alien gets to play a solid footsie, mixup, and zoning game in this variation.

Dolphin-Dude

Sea-Guy
I think they're pretty good, I mean you get 50/50's for days and you're able to do punishable stuff and make it less punishable with FH and flip. I'd say alien gets to play a solid footsie, mixup, and zoning game in this variation.
I've been doing B11 into EX Flip or finishing the string with B113-Flip, or just plain finishing with the other low options. Trying to apply D3, 4, and the other pokes to my game.

Slavaslave

Professional Casual
How is everyone opening up the opponent in the first place? Is it 100% needed to burn a bar to set up a 5050 midscreen? I am coming from kotal kahn and having so much trouble making anything happen (especially with Triborg but thats a whole other story). I feel like having the only 2 fast starters be highs gives opponents too much poke ability.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
How is everyone opening up the opponent in the first place? Is it 100% needed to burn a bar to set up a 5050 midscreen? I am coming from kotal kahn and having so much trouble making anything happen (especially with Triborg but thats a whole other story). I feel like having the only 2 fast starters be highs gives opponents too much poke ability.
Stay in your B3/F4/D4/J2/F23 range so you can get your mixups going and pressure

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Personally I switch back and forth between f134 and f13xxexbf4 for the oh/low mix up into full combo trap setup.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
The guide has been cleaned up. However, even though the safe Trap setups all work, I feel that they're not quite optimal. Anyone have better combos?

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
If you put an egg jump distance from corner you can do 4~ex pound, uppercut, f12, crossover jump in 1f23434~exo strike for 41%

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
If you put an egg jump distance from corner you can do 4~ex pound, uppercut, f12, crossover jump in 1f23434~exo strike for 41%

We could possibly use that as a standing reset? If after the face hugger we do 33, we will be at +19 so a b3 or F4 would almost jail... Or we could do F134 into tail flip or tail grab.. Great find @SkyratiK

SkyratiK

We could possibly use that as a standing reset? If after the face hugger we do 33, we will be at +19 so a b3 or F4 would almost jail... Or we could do F134 into tail flip or tail grab.. Great find @SkyratiK
Thank you! I'm trying to find a way to do it without meter. I'm sure you could do b11u4, NJP, uppercut, f13 instead of spending the bar, but the timing on NJP after b11u4 is pretty strict. I haven't tested it yet.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Im having the worst time with connecting b11u4 twice..-_- Is there a run involved?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Alright another thing i noticed is that you have to push f21414 exactly or it wont come out mid combos unlike Kung Laos punching string..
For some reason its happening to me.

SkyratiK

Im having the worst time with connecting b11u4 twice..-_- Is there a run involved?
I use sound as a cue, pay attention to the timing of the hit sounds. There is a run but it's only a slight run.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Alright another thing i noticed is that you have to push f21414 exactly or it wont come out mid combos unlike Kung Laos punching string..
For some reason its happening to me.
Yeah it happens to me to. But it's heavy execution string I want to guess.