1. Lobo
2,3,4,5. Everyone else.

No, but seriously. No order.
Waterboy
Green Flashlight
Night Wang
Bladam
Batgil

Somewhere in there, Batman is tied with someone.

Tell dab to show me.

The zoning seem to be a bigger issue than b23

Or you could hit practice mode and find out on your own its not hard. This game nor is any fighting game rocket science. If something is bothering you in a match up then find out what it takes to get around it. This game has a useful record mode.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm really intrigued by all this Grundy talk.

I can't express how much I love this game's practice mode. :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Or you could hit practice mode and find out on your own its not hard. This game nor is any fighting game rocket science. If something is bothering you in a match up then find out what it takes to get around it. This game has a useful record mode.
Read what I am saying. The zoning is the issue… Not b 23. I will now test b 23 in practice mode. But I need a true Batman expert to help me with the zoning.

Stay calm… Your ego is showing

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This thread just has me all fired up!

I've never played a good Joker before. And buy whatever I have read you never played a good Grundy. I just want to cuddle
I've played vs many grundies, off and online, I'll gladly play you. When are you gonna be on?

Read what I am saying. The zoning is the issue… Not b 23. I will now test b 23 in practice mode. But I need a true Batman expert to help me with the zoning.

Stay calm… Your ego is showing

Well if my ego is showing allow me to just unleash it on you.

LoTF you are beyond help. You are terrible this is why you feel like match ups that are the least bit challenging are destroying you because you are incapable of coherent thought when it comes to playing match ups.

Batman's zoning IS b23. Bats take 10 seconds to recover. At the beginning of the match *MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE MATCH* you can walking corpse and cancel it at its fastest available cancel frame and perform his anti air grab. If batman does b23 you will hit him out of b23. If he jumps in the air you will grab him out of the air. Its 100% a option select he can't do jack shit about. If he starts trying to zone you with batarang just do that grave stomp or whatever its called.

Why do I not use your character but I understand how to use your tools better than you? Oh because you suck.

Fly you were not good at MK and you aren't good at Injustice either. Sorry its the truth. Once you realize that then you will be able to improve.

Now that is some ego for your ass.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
In THIS order

1. Batgirl Watching shadowloo showdown and seeing how she controls stages as well as the fact she cant be blocked only guessed against really makes her look like the future of the game. Her stock will only rise as the final version comes out and more people pick her up
2. Zod Hes just a dirty character who makes you kill yourself in hilarious ways there really isnt much to say hes not only nasty with momentum but is a master of turning your momentum against you
3. Aquaman can mix you up standing, mix you up knocked down, check your wakeups, Zone, counterzone, Trait takes away your opportunities he just controls everything like most of the top tier
4.Black Adam I feel like I dont even need to talk about this one
5.Martian Manhunter again this guys been talked about enough hes on everyone elses list too theres nothing to elaborate on.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well if my ego is showing allow me to just unleash it on you.

LoTF you are beyond help. You are terrible this is why you feel like match ups that are the least bit challenging are destroying you because you are incapable of coherent thought when it comes to playing match ups.

Batman's zoning IS b23. Bats take 10 seconds to recover. At the beginning of the match *MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE MATCH* you can walking corpse and cancel it at its fastest available cancel frame and perform his anti air grab. If batman does b23 you will hit him out of b23. If he jumps in the air you will grab him out of the air. Its 100% a option select he can't do jack shit about. If he starts trying to zone you with batarang just do that grave stomp or whatever its called.

Why do I not use your character but I understand how to use your tools better than you? Oh because you suck.

Fly you were not good at MK and you aren't good at Injustice either. Sorry its the truth. Once you realize that then you will be able to improve.

Now that is some ego for your ass.
That's the Carl we all know and love.

How's the NW Lao matchup coming. Figured it out yet?

That's the Carl we all know and love.

How's the NW Lao matchup coming. Figured it out yet?

Are you still hype about the first time we ever played casuals? What about the last time we played casuals. You ever figure out the Cage, Sonya, Kenshi, Kabal, Cyrax, Kung Lao, Sub Zero and whatever other char I picked out of my ass to destroy you withs match ups?

I didn't think so. Of course instead of taking the constructive criticism cause that is what it is. No I am not going to tell you you are great when you are proving to me with your lack of knowledge, performance and experience that you aren't.

I forgot though most players including yourself don't listen they want to believe they are better than they actually are at games.

You should just stop posting from now on cause you will continue to place in the same place you have been placing and still run into the same problems.

You can either choose to man up learn your problems or you can tuck your tail in between your legs and remain in the same spot that you are in.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Are you still hype about the first time we ever played casuals? What about the last time we played casuals. You ever figure out the Cage, Sonya, Kenshi, Kabal, Cyrax, Kung Lao, Sub Zero and whatever other char I picked out of my ass to destroy you withs match ups?

I didn't think so. Of course instead of taking the constructive criticism cause that is what it is. No I am not going to tell you you are great when you are proving to me with your lack of knowledge, performance and experience that you aren't.

I forgot though most players including yourself don't listen they want to believe they are better than they actually are at games.

You should just stop posting from now on cause you will continue to place in the same place you have been placing and still run into the same problems.

You can either choose to man up learn your problems or you can tuck your tail in between your legs and remain in the same spot that you are in.
All I ever got was kabal after that. Unless I was drunk and we played at 4 am somewhere. Lol

Dude. Take a deep breath and then another one. You were the first hostile poster here and are taking this WAY TO SERIOUSLY. I play for fun and have not played a set offline against anyone besides pig in two months.

What's your point again? Oh it's that I suck. Point taken