What's new

Let's Explore This Terror Together: Scarecrow General Discussion

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Quick thought, anyone else think that being able to retreat using his sythe spin will make it safe on block?

Therefore making any string cancelled into it safe hit-confirmable launchers?

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Quick thought, anyone else think that being able to retreat using his sythe spin will make it safe on block?

Therefore making any string cancelled into hit safe hit-confirmable launchers?
they said that his gas on block is safe if it's not held, so that is also an option.

Spoobs

Noob
My favorite DC character has my favorite play style. Finally no more character crisis in the Injustice series. If there is a secret council for Scarecrow, I would like an invite.

I know I've asked in jest a few times throughout this thread, but just to be a bit more serious i'll ask again. Why don't the Scarecrow players have our own Character Specific Sub Forum yet?

Also, would still like to be a Character Mod for it. Or a Mod in General assigned to it. I'm not picky.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I'm thinking that I may just be a Batman Villains main. Harley and Scarecrow look dope, Joker/Red Hood speculation, Mr. Freeze skin speculation, Catwoman looks fun....oh my

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I know I've asked in jest a few times throughout this thread, but just to be a bit more serious i'll ask again. Why don't the Scarecrow players have our own Character Specific Sub Forum yet?

Also, would still like to be a Character Mod for it. Or a Mod in General assigned to it. I'm not picky.
I mentioned this earlier and the same goes for a Green Arrow sub forum.

My theory is that the moderators/administrators are just too lazy.
:DOGE

Also I am very excited to see Scarecrow as a space-control character with a variety of tools at his disposal.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
If I can change/cover the his pants I'm sold, gameplay-wise I couldn't ask for anything more. I was crying when I saw the Double Repuuken and Hugo's dolphin dive, his strings look like Lobo's but drunk af or on crack, shit had me dying.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Loved the sneak peak we got of Dr. Crane. Always loved the character (never thought he would make it into a fighting game). That said, probably going to be the first character I pick up.

Out of everything we saw, the trait and potential tick throws is what has me most excited. If that command grab has some range then lordy be...

Edit: Looks like it has decent range as it appears the active frames are part of the fear gas. Man, the teleport gives him a lot of fast play in theory for a character with a lot of range.

Elder God

Power!
But the gas its so powerful?
ilusions can hurt affected people and make he a giant?
I don't understand about this characters power, can anyone explain to me? :eek:

Scarecrow will be the first character I lab on release, which says a lot because I am very interested in about a dozen others. Character just speaks to me though I don't know what it is.

I still need to see his frame data but I feel like his corner game will be nuts. So excited to mess around with the restand. S3 after in theory gives us a 50/50 between cmd grab and low, and I know that won't be our only way to mix. I am just so genuinely excited to play him.

Therefore making any string cancelled into it safe hit-confirmable launchers?
I was thinking the same thing.

Doesn't fit any fighting game archetype, long-range normals, safe launcher (maybe), command grab and a healthy dose of mix... @CrazyFingers is he the spiritual successor to our Leather??

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Scarecrow will be the first character I lab on release, which says a lot because I am very interested in about a dozen others. Character just speaks to me though I don't know what it is.

I still need to see his frame data but I feel like his corner game will be nuts. So excited to mess around with the restand. S3 after in theory gives us a 50/50 between cmd grab and low, and I know that won't be our only way to mix. I am just so genuinely excited to play him.

I was thinking the same thing.

Doesn't fit any fighting game archetype, long-range normals, safe launcher (maybe), command grab and a healthy dose of mix... @CrazyFingers is he the spiritual successor to our Leather??
DUDE I ALREADY MENTIONED THIS TO SOME PEOPLE. You have no idea how much my hype began to increase as that stream went on. First it was like "Scarecrow doesn't really fit an archetype" so I was like "Okay that sounds like my kind of guy" then they showed his big buttons. And I was like "Space control alright I dig it" then a restand. Then a command grab. Then a his trait and it just spiraled into me screaming in my head "Our lord and savior Leatherface has transformed into Sackface! PRAISE SACKFACE!" I'm so happy.

Aramonde

Noob
He's not bad but i think they could have done a better job. His trait is Fangs V-Trigger with a ground pound? There's so much cool things they could have done imo. Plus his coolest specials are gear related so i'll never get to use them.

I really hope you can cover him up with gear cause a really dont like the jean shorts and zombie chest.