What's new

Let's Explore This Terror Together: Scarecrow General Discussion

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
I feel you on this! In fact, I've seen this brought up a lot on general complaint/fix threads. Some have even claimed to swear off the game until inputs are improved. I'd be surprised if NRS haven't taken notice. Patched eventually?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I feel you on this! In fact, I've seen this brought up a lot on general complaint/fix threads. Some have even claimed to swear off the game until inputs are improved. I'd be surprised if NRS haven't taken notice. Patched eventually?
Lets hope so. It doesn't seem to really affect me when I play Adam all that much (Though I do get the ground lighting bomb unintended sometimes) but it is nowhere near as bad as Scarecrow for me. But yeah, fingers crossed for some kind of fix/tweak to this input buffer lol

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Just try to make sure your inputs are clean. I used to have similar problems, and while there may be a problem with the game holding your input for too long, clean inputs can make sure any issues are with the game and not you.

Anyone else feel like Traumatize builds faster after the patch?

And I don't mean the obvious way that people get hit by wakeup fear attacks now. I could swear the bar builds more from DoT ticks now.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^

And I don't mean the obvious way that people get hit by wakeup fear attacks now. I could swear the bar builds more from DoT ticks now.
It's funny, now that you mention it, while I was playing last night, I kept thinking to myself, "Wow, I seem to be getting Traumatize more often tonight for some reason". Perhaps something was done...or I was just playing better and building the meter quicker because of it. lol

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
It's funny, now that you mention it, while I was playing last night, I kept thinking to myself, "Wow, I seem to be getting Traumatize more often tonight for some reason". Perhaps something was done...or I was just playing better and building the meter quicker because of it. lol
Any chance it's because now you're using db3 as a wakeup more often?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW

It has always been built by dot though

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Just try to make sure your inputs are clean. I used to have similar problems, and while there may be a problem with the game holding your input for too long, clean inputs can make sure any issues are with the game and not you.
True, and I admit I don't have the best execution in the world so I know I can't put it all on the game when I know I can input things a bit too fast and sloppily sometimes lol

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
Yo, so my emo phase with Scarecrow is officially over. I love playing this character. I might hate how patient I have to be in certain matchups (*cough* Deadshot *cough*), but his control over neutral and his toolkit is awesome. He's an E.Honda x Dhalsim hybrid who looks boss as hell.

It helps that he's not terribly complex execution wise as well, considering how volatile the input system is in I2. So long as you can IA.DB3 and consistently execute DBF motions you're golden.

And ditto on teleport and trait building feeling better. My trait building strings seem to be building at the same rate, but the DOT vs trait meter seems to be better. I want to see a post-patch, pre-patch side by side comparison because I can't tell if I'm just crazy and riding this high from our buffed reversal, or if they legitimately pulled some stealthy shit.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yep I must have been some kind of titled the other day when I made the above posts because yesterday after taking him back into the lab with a clear head, I slowed my inputs down a bit and was experiencing little to no input issues like I was prior lol

Also, what are you guys using on wake up?

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
Yep I must have been some kind of titled the other day when I made the above posts because yesterday after taking him back into the lab with a clear head, I slowed my inputs down a bit and was experiencing little to no input issues like I was prior lol

db3 is a legit wakeup now and it's amazing

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing

I've had a lot of success using fearnado as an anti air or MB to crush armor into a combo. Feels good, man.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
So what, you trade bar for bar and then you die from deadshot spam, seems like the intended functionality of this game.