What's new

LBSH Tombstone Bottom 5?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
"Tombstone represents the dead better than a cave with sticks."

To say that one cultural practice is better than another culture's is offensive and ignorant. It's the equivalent of calling cremation an inferior way to honor the dead.

I don't care that you call nightwolf tombstone.
OMG man. Chill out.

It's a better representation. All the shit you just said, you thought up on your own. Nobody is suggesting that. This is the Internet pal. No need to have a chip on your "shoulder" (get it?)

In your mind everyone is insulting you. But in reality, no one is...lol

OMG man. Chill out.

It's a better representation.
Calling nightwolf "tombstone" is a jab at him always honoring his ancestors and such. You used the word tombstone cuz you thought people would find it easier to understand the allusion. I get that, which is why I don't care if you call him tombstone.

All the shit you just said, you thought up on your own. Nobody is suggesting that.
I quoted your words exactly and there is no suggestion. When you say our practice of honoring the dead (tombstones) is better than another culture's practice ("cave with sticks", which isn't even what it is), that's ignorant.

In your mind everyone is insulting you. But in reality, no one is...lol
Don't understand what you're getting at here.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Calling nightwolf "tombstone" is a jab at him always honoring his ancestors and such. You used the word tombstone cuz you thought people would find it easier to understand the allusion. I get that, which is why I don't care if you call him.
Calling him tombstone infers that the character is dead.

When you say our practice of honoring the dead (tombstones) is better than another culture's practice ("cave with sticks", which isn't even what it is), that's ignorant.
I never said that. Your summarizing dude. Get out of my thread you poisen.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
So what's the point of making a match up chart for a dead character?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
3-7 vs. Liu? I don't see it...

I haven't had too much trouble with Nightwolf, but I only have online ;_; so...

Care to explain?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Calling nightwolf "tombstone" is a jab at him always honoring his ancestors and such. You used the word tombstone cuz you thought people would find it easier to understand the allusion. I get that, which is why I don't care if you call him tombstone.

I quoted your words exactly and there is no suggestion. When you say our practice of honoring the dead (tombstones) is better than another culture's practice ("cave with sticks", which isn't even what it is), that's ignorant.

Don't understand what you're getting at here.
you do realize were talking about a video game character,right? he's not a real person,he's a fucking drawing therefore has no ancestory.your a funny man.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Tell me what you meant when you said what you said then. If you've already forgotten, you posted it in the first page.
On the Internet to portray a dead character, I assumed it makes more sense to say his name is tombstone than to say his name is cave and sticks/rocks. Got me?

So what's the point of making a match up chart for a dead character?
He is dead...but he is still in the game.

i still don't get how he's "dead"
No one plays him in tournaments = dead

Any other questions? Good Lord...

you do realize were talking about a video game character,right? he's not a real person,he's a fucking drawing therefore has no ancestory.your a funny man.
I'm well aware that nightwolf is a video game character. If you're thinking I'm taking issue because I think LOTF is insulting Nightwolf, that's not what's happening here because he isn't.

Also, he does have ancestors within the video game. "Ancestors give me strength" is his opening.

On the Internet to portray a dead character, I assumed it makes more sense to say his name is tombstone than to say his name is cave and sticks/rocks. Got me?
It's a shame you didn't clarify this earlier, we could have avoided this whole debacle. Plus I've already stated that I understand why you want to call him tombstone, so no there's no further problems.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
It's a shame you didn't clarify this earlier, we could have avoided this whole debacle. Plus I've already stated that I understand why you want to call him tombstone, so no there's no further problems.
It's a shame your a retard

Edit: sorry I didn't mean that...your right. Ggs

NKZero

Noob
corner brah...corner. Get in the corner and you CANT win.
NW has it easier than other characters for escaping the corner. Invincibility on axe swing, lightning/EX lightning (albeit a risky move), EX shoulder, EX choke.

Sub Zero in the corner is tough for everyone bar Kitana and Kung Lao, but NW has a decent set of moves and properties to help him escape easier than other characters. Plus a lame ass NW mid-screen can make life difficult for Sub. This is 5-5 imo.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
NW has it easier than other characters for escaping the corner. Invincibility on axe swing, lightning/EX lightning (albeit a risky move), EX shoulder, EX choke.

Sub Zero in the corner is tough for everyone bar Kitana and Kung Lao, but NW has a decent set of moves and properties to help him escape easier than other characters. Plus a lame ass NW mid-screen can make life difficult for Sub. This is 5-5 imo.
exactly.lets stop blaming nw and focus on the players,man nw mains are terrible,im so glad my status as the worst nw in europe is still intact.d3,f2,shoulder for the win.
i'll keep playing him until everyone admits he's top 3.