What's new

LBSH Tombstone Bottom 5?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
This thread is so stupid. Because all the garbage NW players aren't as good as other top players, that makes NW bad? There's a reason everyone who dropped NW went to Kabal. I disagree with about 95% of this chart.
take nightwolf to a tournament and try and fight high level freddy,sonya,cage,cyrax,kabal,kenshi's and afterwards tell me he's tournament viable.
so your saying lotf and big d arent good players? are you fucking serious? look at all they accomplished with nightwolf.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This thread is so stupid. Because all the garbage NW players aren't as good as other top players, that makes NW bad? There's a reason everyone who dropped NW went to Kabal. I disagree with about 95% of this chart.
Huh?

I want you to make a chart and justify your numbers. NOBODY has more experience in various MU than I do with NW...not Big D, not nobody. you are aloud to disagree though, but only if you explain yourself.

You have all the mu experience in the world and you dropped him? These numbers look like an excuse for you giving him up. How about a ft5? Your kabal vs my tombstone.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
lbsh tombstone top 5 he's got great damage, antiairs, and wall carry combos. You can't forget about the shoulder into ex lightning trap. Ok I'm cracking up out here yeh he sucks.

Death

Noob
I am glad LOTF finally saw the light on NW. But I dont know about Mileena winning that one 7-3? And Sonya 8-2 is pretty extreme.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
since this is a LBSH thread L0rdoftheFLY what would you think of the opinion that baraka has an advantage over NW, maybe not enough to switch it to a 4-6 but an advantage none at the less

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
What advantage are you referring to?
nothing pinpoint just an opinion really,
just feel nightwolf has a harder time getting his stuff going than vice versa.
like i said id still call it a 5-5 over a 4-6, i meant adv in a way of if .5s were being used for example.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
nothing pinpoint just an opinion really,
just feel nightwolf has a harder time getting his stuff going than vice versa.
like i said id still call it a 5-5 over a 4-6, i meant adv in a way of if .5s were being used for example.
ehhh...its hard to say. I dont have trouble with baraka honestly. but ive never played one offline so saying for sure is impossible.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I am glad LOTF finally saw the light on NW. But I dont know about Mileena winning that one 7-3? And Sonya 8-2 is pretty extreme.
i actually dont mind the mileena match up too much,id say its 6-4. sonya is definetly 8-2 though,what the fuck is nw supposed to do other than stand there and block? its a fucking nightmare,still not as bad as freddy though.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
If only his f3 was a true low, he could reflect buzz saw, and you could dash cancel his lightning.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
If only his f3 was a true low, he could reflect buzz saw, and you could dash cancel his lightning.
id be happy with his f2 being as fast as sektors and ex axe being +5 on block,with three swings instead of two and no push back so he can continue immediate pressure. lol nw pressure.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
why? because there may be a few Native Americans who play this game? I'm white so to me Tombstone makes more sense...And I thought of it so..nany nany boo boo
Oh so thats who tombstone is man i knew there wasn't someone on that match-up chart for night wolf

I'm waiting to see this match between entwinedtodd and lordofthefly. Personally think it'll help with some people's learning curves/perspectives on how MK9 is played.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This is the LBSH Tombstone MU chart. Enjoy!!

Scorp 4-6
Luis kang 3-7
Kung Lao 4-6
Sub zero 3-7
Sindel 5-5
Ermac 4-6
Reptile 4-6
Kitana 4-6
Cage 4-6
Jade 5-5
Mileena 3-7
Cyrax 3-7
Cyblax 3-7
Noob 5-5
Smoke 4-6
Sektor 4-6
Sonya 2-8
Jax 3-7
Kano 5-5
Stryker 5-5
Shang 5-5
Baraka 5-5
Kabal 2-8
Raiden 4-6
Freddy 2-8
Rain 4-6
Kenshi 2-8
Skarlet 3-7
Csub 5-5
Sheeva 6-4
Quan chi 6-4

DAMN...Bottom 5?
I played NW online tonight for a good while against many people and I still agree with this chart.