What's new

LBSH Tombstone Bottom 5?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
online or offline ? and what you mean by "every" ?
Online:
Viper
Dave
Darknatas
Cheribuys (can never remember name correctly think he's also known as burymeinblack

Offline w CSz:

Only freddy i played offline w csz is viper

I think Dave and I agreed it's 5-5

Pig Of The Hut

no problem :) Will sent you another friend invitation :)
cool man, apologize again. I randomly delete people when someone is trying to add me so its my fault. send me a msg if full :)

On a completely separate topic why is it we pay money for XBL yet still have a friend cap?

Really lame, we should be able to have as many friends as we want

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
cool man, apologize again. I randomly delete people when someone is trying to add me so its my fault. send me a msg if full :)

On a completely separate topic why is it we pay money for XBL yet still have a friend cap?

Really lame, we should be able to have as many friends as we want
sure :)

I dont know how it is on PSN ( i heard playing online on ps3 is free ? ) but xbl sucks ..... Its not much money if you buy 12 +2 Month subscription but still .... and 100 friend slots is not that much

dunno if on psn are this kind of limits too ?

Pig Of The Hut

sure :)

I dont know how it in on PSN ( i heard playing online on ps3 is free ? ) but xbl sucks ..... Its not much money if you buy 12 +2 Month subscription but still .... and 100 friend slots is not that much
its free and with same 100 person limit which again makes no sense for xbl

why? because there may be a few Native Americans who play this game? I'm white so to me Tombstone makes more sense...And I thought of it so..nany nany boo boo
"Tombstone represents the dead better than a cave with sticks."

To say that one cultural practice is better than another culture's is offensive and ignorant. It's the equivalent of calling cremation an inferior way to honor the dead.

I don't care that you call nightwolf tombstone.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
lol,this is the busiest the nw forum has ever been. guess it'll just be me in here arguing with myself from here on in,i'll look forward to sharing new strategies with myself.

peachyO

Noob
This is the LBSH Tombstone MU chart. Enjoy!!

Scorp 4-6
Luis kang 3-7
Kung Lao 4-6
Sub zero 3-7
Sindel 5-5
Ermac 4-6
Reptile 4-6
Kitana 4-6
Cage 4-6
Jade 5-5
Mileena 3-7
Cyrax 3-7
Cyblax 3-7
Noob 5-5
Smoke 4-6
Sektor 4-6
Sonya 2-8
Jax 3-7
Kano 5-5
Stryker 5-5
Shang 5-5
Baraka 5-5
Kabal 2-8
Raiden 4-6
Freddy 2-8
Rain 4-6
Kenshi 2-8
Skarlet 3-7
Csub 5-5
Sheeva 6-4
Quan chi 6-4

DAMN...Bottom 5?
sounds about right, except the last two. i feel sheeva and quan are 5-5 with NW, quan possibly 6-4. but this is your list...