What's new

Question LBSH Are Kitana Players the biggest Down Players in the Kommunity?

Are Kitana PLayers the Biggest Down Players in the Kommunity?

• Yes

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • ummm Smoke Players?

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Based on tools skarlet is top 5
I originally agreed, but I have to be serious here: Kenshi is way more fucked up than Skarlet is based on tools alone. Like 8000% more fucked up. The thing with Kenshi is that his startups on his specials are obscenely fast, plus he has really good damage off of his normals. Once she's in, she's really good, but Kenshi can fuck you up from anywhere on the screen. His only real weak spot is about 8/10ths away, just outside of SC and in between his downslash.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I originally agreed, but I have to be serious here: Kenshi is way more fucked up than Skarlet is based on tools alone. Like 8000% more fucked up. The thing with Kenshi is that his startups on his specials are obscenely fast, plus he has really good damage off of his normals. Once she's in, she's really good, but Kenshi can fuck you up from anywhere on the screen. His only real weak spot is about 8/10ths away, just outside of SC and in between his downslash.
and anyone w armor interrupts f32

his hitbox allows more options

and when baited he's torn up on wakeup and cross ups w characters w any mobility who rush reads

I say Kenshi is top 5 always have

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Just for the luls, here is Kenshi's matchup chart from before Pig Of The Hut picked him up (these are actual MU numbers):

Kabal 4-6
Sonya 6-4
Kung Lao 3-7
Johnny Cage 5-5
Kitana 6-4
Freddy 5-5
Smoke 5-5
Reptile 4-6
Raiden 4-6
Mileena 5-5
Ermac 6-4
Cyrax 4-6
Skarlet 6-4
Shang Tsung 5-5
Sektor 4-6
Liu Kang 5-5
Rain 4-6
Sub Zero 5-5
Cyber Sub Zero 4-6
Jax 4-6
Nightwolf 3-7
Sindel 6-4
Noob Saibot 5-5
Scorpion 5-5
Quan Chi 5-5
Stryker 6-4
Baraka 6-4
Kano 5-5
Jade 6-4
Sheeva 6-4
pre-patch MU charts have no relevance anymore.

pherleece

Woolay
Now what you are saying makes sense, except, it's my opinion. You cannot argue opinion. I never said those other players weren't good. If I did you would definitely have a valid concern. This topic was not about the best Kitana. That it not what we are debating. We go down a dangerous path when we start persecuting people for not including someone on lists.

Here is the sentence: Rushdown Kitty is god damn scary. Good Kittys like 16 Bits and Gr8's kitana make you constantly think twice about poking back, and she got some dirt with her b33 string that seems to stuff pokes.

I referenced two Kitana players that I played. I used an example that was both familiar to me and backed up my point. Is it truly necessary to write:

"Rushdown Kitty is god damn scary. Good Kittys like 16 Bits and Gr8's Kitana make you constantly think twice about poking back. CD Sr, Konqrr, Khaotix, Trepound, Vida, Jimmy Potato, Mr.Mileena,Revolver, Russel ...... all have good Kitanas as well. She has dirt with her b33 string that seems to stuff pokes." ?

This is obnoxious. Come on now.
i dunno man.. i know its your opinion and i really dont give a shit who the best kitana is tbh. you get so worked up that ppl attack you for mentioning gr8one in your opinions and everything but you keep missing the fact is that your trying to convince the community, not the hand full of players who have played gr8one. references are suppose to help you show why your opinion is what it is and how you formulated it, you should understand that.

you said "I referenced two Kitana players that I played. I used an example that was both familiar to me and backed up my point."
80% of the community hasnt seen him play so when trying to convince an audience you cant use 2 examples, 1 that everyone knows and the other where people cant understand on the fact they really havent seen him play. Is it necessary to name every kitana player.. no .. but is it necessary to name players where most people can relate to and possibly see your point.. yes.

another quote from you "Good Kittys like 16 Bits and Gr8's Kitana make you constantly think twice about poking back." seriously read this carefully and think about being a random person in the community reading what you wrote. your telling people that kitanas like gr8 one make us, the community think twice about poking when only like 10% of players have actually played him. do you see why people argue with you? if you simply said "Good Kittys like 16 Bits and Gr8's Kitana make ME constantly think twice about poking back." then you are showing that its your opinion.

look, you set yourself up for someone to make a comment against your opinions and it does make you sound biased.

im trying to look out for you whether you see it or not. i never had a problem with you and you know that. and when you went on OBS to blow up 16 bit, if anything that hurt your image cause you didnt have any proof to whether GGA 16 Bit turned away gr8one or not and in the end it made you look bad. your teammate dink even came on and confirmed that there is no proof that 16 Bit turned him away. it is very obvious to everyone (whether you like to admit it or not) you have personal feelings about the whole 16 bit/gr8one controversy and you need to realize that everyone sees that. if you dont care what people say then ignore people when they speak out against you on the matter.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
im trying to look out for you whether you see it or not. i never had a problem with you and you know that. and when you went on OBS to blow up 16 bit, if anything that hurt your image cause you didnt have any proof to whether GGA 16 Bit turned away gr8one or not and in the end it made you look bad. your teammate dink even came on and confirmed that there is no proof that 16 Bit turned him away. it is very obvious to everyone (whether you like to admit it or not) you have personal feelings about the whole 16 bit/gr8one controversy and you need to realize that everyone sees that. if you dont care what people say then ignore people when they speak out against you on the matter.
if this is about Final Round and not being aloud into the 5v5 room it's true, i was there with gr8 and one other person,

we were told by K7 we could come up, then when we got up there we were not aloud in the room,

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
if this is about Final Round and not being aloud into the 5v5 room it's true, i was there with gr8 and one other person,

we were told by K7 we could come up, then when we got up there we were not aloud in the room,
Just drop this shit. It's so fucking off topic it's rediculous. I am going to clear this shit up once and for all.

More importantly (at least to me), and definitely irrelevantly, why does my skin crawl every time someone calls Kitana kitty? *shudders*