What's new

Question LBSH Are Kitana Players the biggest Down Players in the Kommunity?

Are Kitana PLayers the Biggest Down Players in the Kommunity?

• Yes

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • ummm Smoke Players?

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters
@Pig Of The Hut i am not trying to take any credit from you but characters are top for the tools they have and how this tools works against every one in the cast . . . characters are not top because Pig Of The Hut or any other player out there is using him/her

yes you are the player who show the world how good kanshi is and this is why Pig Of The Hut is the name that comes to mind when we talk about kenhi but you did not make him top 5 and with you or without you the character would still be top 5

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut i am not trying to take any credit from you but characters are top for the tools they have and how this tools works against every one in the cast . . . characters are not top because Pig Of The Hut or any other player out there is using him/her

yes you are the player who show the world how good kanshi is and this is why Pig Of The Hut is the name that comes to mind when we talk about kenhi but you did not make him top 5 and with you or without you the character would still be top 5
Oh no i know that but im saying in general i think skarlet tools make her top 5-6

Oh no i know that but im saying in general i think skarlet tools make her top 5-6
well skartlet is in my list of top 5 this is my list

sonya, kenshi, kabal, kitana, cage, freddy, cyrax, skartlet, smoke yea i know there is more than 5 but i have always say that in this game a top 5 will always be based on personal opinions but one thing is a fact this are the characters you will find on everyone top 5 list