What's new

Latest Mortal Kombat 11 'leak': tag mode, full roster, DLC and more

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
The MK speculation has been quiet for most of the year. Now all of a sudden ever since MK11 was revealed, every week there's been some kind of "rumored leak" after leak after leak. Coincidence or people just like making bullshit hype?
You really think people will just go on the internet and lie like that? Next, I bet you'll tell me the earth isn't flat.

fake.

Cyrax is never coming without the other borgs ... It would be a generi name lie Triborg was and the variation system to build the droid of choice. This really stands out.. and it is not even the worst...

Daegon?? lol eat a dick... who ever posted this is just a karma whore and the repost is just rumour mongering. Have some pride.
He was in deadly alliance without them.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Why are people denying that Daegon is on the roster? This has been rumored for a very long time. I'm not a fan of the character whatsoever, but don't be surprised when he's on the roster.
'Rumored' by whom? People with no actual connection to NRS? He's been in a few bullshit 'leaks', but there is no other reason to assume he's in the game. That's speculation, not rumors.

'Rumored' by whom? People with no actual connection to NRS? He's been in a few bullshit 'leaks', but there is no other reason to assume he's in the game. That's speculation, not rumors.
What leak even the ones from injustice 2 or mkx have ever been actually connected to nrs? It's all guessing but you look at the tidbits we do have to connect things together.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I thought that too but looking at the online statistics she wasnt that popular. Also where does she now fit story wise? Seems like her only inclusion was for someone to betray kotal Kahn for shinnok
Yeah, D’Vorah was weird for me. Like... I really liked her, but I hardly ever used her.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
What leak even the ones from injustice 2 or mkx have ever been actually connected to nrs? It's all guessing but you look at the tidbits we do have to connect things together.
What I'm saying is random people talking on the internet isn't a 'rumor' based on anything.

Both of the accurate leaks were actually connected -- the IJ2 leak came from art leaks from the mobile game. The MKX leak came from a personal relationship James Fink (who put his name to it, rather than posting anonymously) had with someone working in development.

Pierce

Noob
Another day, another purported leak for the eagerly anticipated upcoming Mortal Kombat 11. We've had a bellyful of these as of late, so much so that TYM's own beloved @ImperatrixSindel went above and beyond the call of duty in debunking/proofreading them (you can find this masterpiece here: https://testyourmight.com/threads/mk11-leaks-a-case-by-case-analysis.67553/page-2#post-2408440)(and Sindel was ahead of even the TYM News Staff on this one: https://testyourmight.com/threads/nrs-email-leak-alleged-new-mk11-details-cover-art-community-reveal-plans.67573/)

But enough about Sindel doing my job for me (<3), let's get onto the fresh, new leak!

I've just noticed he's almost dabbing. Don't even think about it Ed.

According to the new leak....

source: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77308737

Now I'm no ImperatrixSindel but to me it actually seems, if anything, too good to be true. You can miss me with that tag shit but the X-Ray/Super overhaul, harakiris and brutalities sound good although the really impressive thing would be that roster, which might rank as the best roster in the history of MK (if I get Sektor in KP2).

With that said, as always, treat it as fake until something confirms it.

EDIT: Imperatrix Sindel is the hero we don't deserve and is far too pure for this world

What do you guys think? More legit than the usual BS masquerading as facts going around at the moment? Whatever you think, the first place you'll find out the truth is right here, on the internet's foremost site for all things NRS and MK11, Test Your Might!
Here’s another leak that I thought looked legit, it’s the new theme song to mk11.

Reactions: NSR

Alec

Noob
Nice try
There won't be tag team. PS store says 1-2 players. MK9 says 1-4 players
Yeah. I pointed this on @ImperatrixSindel 's main leak thread too. She said it's a reach, but she really wants tag back, so she's biased :p
However, the only other reasons to explain that would be either because you can't have players control individual chars on the tag, which I find weird, but it's not impossible;
OR the "1-2 players" info is wrong either by mistake/default placeholder or on purpose to throw people off which is also unlikely, because every company should want the info to be representative of the final product to the customers.