What's new

Latest Ed Boon tweets might reveal future changes for Scorpion and possibly Batgirl

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
That's like saying that multi-verse theory is possible. Sure it's possible. Arguably big bird being in IGAU is also possible, just not probable.
I don't want to get off topic... but if you don't think MMH will be in this game... god help your soul.

On Topic: How is adaptation an argument for no nerfs... and an argument for nerfing? Mind=Blown? Or is the whole 'adapt' campaign complete and utter bullshit?

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
You people that bitched about scorp make me very disappointed....learn to block ....ask michaelangelo if u need help ...he had no problem handling him and blocking ..ONLINE!!!! U guys just need to up ur game a bit
Someone kick these Scorpion mainers and apologist hard in their heads.

The character is broken. Teleport is too fast and leads to stupid resets.

"oh but you can block it. Just press down" AND EAT A FUCKING J+3 or hell fire in the face.

Ridiculously broken. Black Adam, Killer Frost and Batman are Lobo tier near this character.
You can't even bait teleport and use armored b+3 to punish it. You HAVE to block it. If you don't block it, you don't get to punish it. You're punished instead.

They kept the character exactly the same coming from a game with broken features. It was obvious to anyone with a two digit IQ, that any ninja from MK simply doesn't work in a game with no block button, let alone scorpion who has the most abusable moves in it if you don't have a block button.

Here's how they should've done the teleport punch:

Regular version: It teleports in front of the character... you know, like Batgirl's.
MB version: It teleports behind the character. It doesn't launch, but sets up for 50/50s.

THERE. The character is now balanced for this game. Actually add a second change.
His hellfire has the same start up frames as Lex's Laser Beam.

As it stand now, you can't even attempt to attack him when he jumps or you'll eat a teleport... and he can do it all day.

Fucking hope this character gets nerfed to oblivion and makes Bane and Lobo look top tier characters.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Also.........

Go back in time sir, look at those tier list threads. Kenshi was deemed mid tier until I put on the blind fold so sir you can forever hold that
Ah the MK days...

Saw you play Kenshi and deleted my compatibility pack. Making this possible in a Kung Lao/ Cyrax dominated game, I'd say you're the last who needed to apologize.

Although poor Cyrax ;_;
He dropped his combo once and only got 55%

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Ok so scorpion is going to suck if they nerf his teleport. If they make it easier to punish the normal one it really won't make much a difference in how he's played but if they nerf the speed on the normal one and the advantage on MB teleport it's going to hurt him. He really honestly has nothing else besides that teleport.