What's new

Latest Ed Boon tweets might reveal future changes for Scorpion and possibly Batgirl

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
um yeah it would be nice if we actually had a chance against scrubpion and easygirl. that would be a good idea boonhead.
and you can gloss over BA all you want, he needs to be fixed.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I really like this game to the point I drop Mk...but for all these patches just because of complaints is absurd...@Hectirific I play this game because its fun but too much patching and destroy characters is going on in this game... How can anybody main anyone when there main is being patched every dlc there's many ways to punish every move but y'all seriously going to destroy this game before it get hype

ReZo

MKX
What this really means?

Patch Notes v1.05

-Buffs DD's earthshaker to be a Low, Overhead, Unblockable 3 hit move.
-Nerfs Harley Quinn and Bane

Done.

ReZo

MKX
Good news for Black Adam? What the living fuck?!
EDIT: Double Posting Like a Boss

HOLY SHIT FUCK, is he actually releasing a DLC costume for Lex and Black Adam? loooool never gonna happen.

Honestly, bad news for them is they are not getting their 10th DLC Costume (Batman, Superman)

You literally can't move at all vs Scorpion. You're just stuck holding down crouching in the same spot waiting for a hell fire. You jump? You're hit easy teleport. Jump ins with him aren't as easy as stand blocking. Cross up? Double cross up teleport. Characters broken. I'm not gonna listen to some Scorpion main trying to downplay the character they use to make him seem legitimate. "YEAH ITS SO EASY TO COUNTER!" No it's not it's so much harder to counter than anything in this game. I mean at least I can formulate a counter for pretty much everything else in the game, with this it just seems like 100% luck if you're gonna stop Scorpions offense.

AC1984

Kaballin!
So now what, every two weeks we get a patch? That's turning out even worse than MK's patching...

P.S. Scorpion in a game where u hold B to block is a no no.....

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
What this really means?

Patch Notes v1.05

-Buffs DD's earthshaker to be a Low, Overhead, Unblockable 3 hit move.
-Nerfs Harley Quinn and Bane

Done.
-Well simple, just block low, then high, then burn meter to f3/b3 and punish DUH!
XxNaysayer1996xx: But what about if you don't have any m-

Shut up.

As for the Nerfs, they're well over due. I lost to a Harley once and didn't like that. Nerf pls.

ReZo

MKX
-Well simple, just block low, then high, then burn meter to f3/b3 and punish DUH!
XxNaysayer1996xx: But what about if you don't have any m-

Shut up.

As for the Nerfs, they're well over due. I lost to a Harley once and didn't like that. Nerf pls.

LOL Great response, especially to the naysayer haha, well done :p

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Too bad u havent played Reo's Scorpion yet....
I've seen it in play, and while I do like to live life dangerously (I warm things up in the microwave without the plastic covering), I have no intention of ever subjecting myself to such debauchery. Not to mention he's on PS3. I am safe.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
His vortex isn't his low and overhead mixup like alot of people think. That kind of vortex is super risky because it's negative.

His vortex is all revolving around his MB teleport jump in mixups and the fact that he could safety pressure at any given point for free. he could run away the whole match if he has one meter and there is nothing you could do about it because you cant jump and cant dash forward safely because of the fear of the MB teleport.

He could also anti air most characters on reaction with teleport from anywhere on the screen and if you stay still he could hellfire those characters.

Basic MB tele mixup:
Jump in 3
Jump in 3xxMB Teleport
Jump in, but immediatelly MB teleport
Crossup 3
Crossup 3xxMB teleport
Crossup but immediately MB teleport

or he could Jump3xx2up1(1 being overhead that is +4)
or Jump3xx2xxMB teleport because you have to block high.

You have to block high to avoid getting slammed by the jump in but if you are stand blocking you get slammed by MB teleport which is +9 on block.

Also his Jump3 is + on block too. He literally never has to take a risk and never has to play his opponent's game if he feels like being lame enough.

Also J3xxFlip kick is a good alternative without meter for MBteleport because it does 19% on hit and also leaves scorpion 100% safe and gains meter.

====================================

At the moment Scorpion in my eyes without a doubt is very OD....

But is this patch warranted with him being out for THREE DAYS.... that's a completely different story. If they were going to release him like this, announcing a patch 3 days later is just.... ugh... frustrating...

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
How are people reliably punishing his teleport? He always seems too far away for me to get much :(

Maniak

Nightwing & Batgirl
Batgirl teleport is super unsafe. -30 or something that is full combo punish all day easy. why even think about nerfing her. now the meter burn glitch is understandable.