What's new

Latest Ed Boon tweets might reveal future changes for Scorpion and possibly Batgirl

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
Looking "forward" to get nerfed again. What's next for us Harley players? Attempting to use trait will blow up the console?

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Hey, remember that video where either ed or hector were talking about how they didn't want to have a lot of nerfs, but wanted to try to buff all of the characters that needed it to be on the same tier?

Charles Otiz, you scrub. Learn to block.

But seriously, what really concerns me here are potential nerfs to batgirl. Wtf? Only people who can't react to very telegraphed and obvious teleport whine about her. I have never heard a legitimate, serious player complain about her once...She's a good and well-balanced character. She excels at what she does do, fails when she isn't doing it, and demands (relatively) high execution.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wouldn't be shocked at the fact that NRS or anyone else COD, Halo etc whichever nerfs things now since the casual mainstream audience heavily outnumbers the hardcore or tournament audience, get used to it.

As a scorp player, I'm not disappointed he'll still be good unless they totally fuck him over which I doubt. Probably slow down his teleport speed and possibly make it a high insteady of low which would help, MK9 could be poked, ducked and punished via uppercut. You can't do that now as it stands. Also people seem to forget though how to block you can block by holding down, works for me or avoid and counter his teleport via neutral jump and A if timed right.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Scorpion mainers pissed off. Ok when he gets nerfed we gonna come to your sub forum tell you to stop whining and say that you're overreacting and your character is still good and go lvl up. Since that is the post-nerf way. #unblockableshotsfired

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
For all of you that hate NRS, just remember Capcom patches their games, puts a fancy new title on it, adds maybe 1 or 2 chars, then charges you $50. They are trying to please everybody but just like MK9, they are too patch happy and it's pissing off the hardcore fan base. The casual gamers will place this until COD Ghost or whatever new fad comes out and the game will be further tampered w/for nothing

And the fact he's possibly BUFFING BA is nothing short of hilarious. I literally had to read that 3 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
When would they announce the patch updates IF this tweet were true? Even though I'm all for letting the game "breathe," I do see why they would nerf certain characters.
Each company is different, but in NRS' case, they need to decide on a length of time to elapse for each game, before they will patch any characters. This would allow them to work solely on the game's mechanics, bugs, etc without having too many variables.

Is it me or every DLC character released is branded as more broken than the last .I knew from the trailers only that some thing would be too much . Such as Batgirl's teleport , it's not broken just a bit too much. And I figured from the start that Scorpion's stuff would be too broken for IGAU's blocking system and the general context of the game

insignis

Noob
Is it me or every DLC character released is branded as more broken than the last .I knew from the trailers only that some thing would be too much . Such as Batgirl's teleport , it's not broken just a bit too much. And I figured from the start that Scorpion's stuff would be too broken for IGAU's blocking system and the general context of the game
yeah. still Lobo was broken in the opposite way :D

Can't wait to see how Zod will instantly kill opponent with "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD" scream.

As you mentioned Zod I would like to point out that it's kinda funny how we already know that he is the next DLC character. I wonder how that guy predicted the three first DLCs

it has severe problems. Lack of Anti-airs. Lack of real footsies. Abusable interactibles. Scorpion. Characters with severe problems that also have worse tools than most of the cast (Lobo, Bane).

It's still far better than MK9 in my opinion.
I loved this post till the mk9 comment, I love mk9 and there are some broken characters but mk
has way better fundamentals

I love interactables however that rooftop shit is stupid