What's new

Latest Ed Boon tweets might reveal future changes for Scorpion and possibly Batgirl

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
patch one about ba seems like a fake to be honest but theres this one on his account not "deleted"

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>RT @<a href="https://twitter.com/seenmachine">seenmachine</a> maybe if I tweet @<a href="https://twitter.com/noobde">noobde</a> enough, he'll decide to put Kano in Injustice? EB: Sorry, only 1 MK character.</p>&mdash; Ed Boon (@noobde) <a href="https://twitter.com/noobde/status/343113939250450433">June 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Nah, look at the time of the tweet. That wouldve been nuts though for a BA Buff :tonyt

Enenra

Go to hell.
Personally I really don't know how I feel about this. I tried to make the OP as unbiased as possible, but seriously I'm kind of pissed that they would even release Scorpion in his current state.

All these patches and changes before EVO... it's just crazy. Maybe by next year we could look back at all these patches and be glad that the final product is something to be proud of but for now... ugh...

Being honest, all the patches so far have been totally reasonable in my opinion. But this Scorpion one coming.... he just came out.... and CEO is like in 3 weeks.

Even if Scorpion IS potentially broken this is the first time I've been genuinely frustrated.
I'm really frustrated. All the complaints right now are MU inexperience and failure to punish teleports. Did you see that "high level" REO gameplay? J3, tele, 112 tele. And that beats the entire community. Get the fuck out of here telling me my character is broken, that's on you.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Black Adam buffs aren't funny. He needs it.
You cant possibly be serious? Bane, Joker, Harley, Lobo, Lex, and possibly Ares "need" buffs. Black Adam is fine. I cant even believe they would buff him. That would be like buffing Batman or Superman.

PL is going in on tweets, good for him. Hope NRS hears us all out because this knee jerk patch/nerf fest has gotta stop. I knew this would happen sadly which is why I quit the game, but ugh it still pisses me off to no end.

I don't even like or care about Scorp, just want a good game! Damn DLC characters breaking the game -.-.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Honestly, Boons response could mean a hundred different things. He could be saying it will change once people learn how to better deal with Scorp/Batgirl. Who knows. Way too soon to expect a nerf already.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
PL is going in on tweets, good for him. Hope NRS hears us all out because this knee jerk patch/nerf fest has gotta stop. I knew this would happen sadly which is why I quit the game, but ugh it still pisses me off to no end.
I know... the second I saw 5 Scorpion teleport threads on day 1... I knew this shit was going to happen. M2Dave's thread blew up to astronomical proportions... I will probably quit the game too. It is just not fun anymore. I miss MK9. I will probably go back to that. :p

I'm really starting to hate this fucking community. I never played mk9 and I'm now glad I didn't. I swear yall are a bunch of whining bitches. Fucking fairies...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I've been on twitter all day. Glued to it, and I haven't seen this tweet. I'm almost 100% sure it's fake and now it's going to derail the thread....
I hope so. It seems like a terrible idea to be talking about a patch less than a week since the last. Furthermore, I've been on and off all day too. I didn't see any tweet like this.