What's new

Latest Ed Boon tweets might reveal future changes for Scorpion and possibly Batgirl

That is what everyone has been saying. :p
Lol well shit I didn't know but all I had to do was go into practice mode to figure this out on my own. I should've just stuck with just complaining it would've just been much easier to get him nerf than to have to sit in practice mode. I had to go into practice mode a whole one time damn you NRS.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Lobo Buffs?
I'd rant, but this is what gaming has come to with the advent of social media. Balancing FGs is a good idea, but one has to question the decision making at NRS. You can't please everyone, obviously, but at some point, NRS has to let the game ferment in the hopes that players will learn how to adapt to an opponent's tactics instead of complaining that everything is cheap and issuing constant nerf demands.

lol I totally missed this.

I'm probably Scorpion's #1 hater and I would've preferred to have Bugs Bunny over him as DLC. But even I think it's a little too soon to nerf Scorpion. I mean we haven't even seen what he's capable off at high level yet. I want to see at least 1-2 tournaments with Scorpion the way he is now. Just to laugh a bit. :)

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
lol I totally missed this.

I'm probably Scorpion's #1 hater and I would've preferred to have Bugs Bunny over him as DLC. But even I think it's a little too soon to nerf Scorpion. I mean we haven't even seen what he's capable off at high level yet. I want to see at least 1-2 tournaments with Scorpion the way he is now. Just to laugh a bit. :)

Bugs Bunny is could actually be a really cool char!

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
And LBSH zoning in Injusice is way better than in MK9...
M2dave is just a troll, I know new members don't know him that well but pretty much do the opposite of what he tells you to lol

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
And LBSH zoning in Injusice is way better than in MK9...
M2dave is just a troll, I know new members don't know him that well but pretty much do the opposite of what he tells you to lol
I honestly think Kenshi or Freddy are way better than Sinestro or Cyborg. I really hope Zod/MMH or Zatanna if we get her will be master zoners. ;)

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
I honestly think Kenshi or Freddy are way better than Sinestro or Cyborg. I really hope Zod/MMH or Zatanna if we get her will be master zoners. ;)
Kinshi, Freddy and Kabal are broken no doubt but outside of theses 3 chars zoning is pretty much weak in mk9... And even Kenshi couldn't zone Kl or Kabal out lol.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I don't even think there is any Batgirl hate in this thread. It is all about Scorpions tele...:p
Which, of course, as we all know...is super impossible to beat after only 3 days against it. Or 4 days. Whatever. I'm sick of reading this shit.

Can we nerf complaining?

How about a 3.5 patch on bitching and griping?

I've lost well over five-hundred plus games online and on Blake's stream, with Superbrokengaytraitfuckhim Batman...and I don't complain. I try to play smarter. Why can't other people do this?

(Not at you, Morbid)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Which, of course, as we all know...is super impossible to beat after only 3 days against it. Or 4 days. Whatever. I'm sick of reading this shit.

Can we nerf complaining?

How about a 3.5 patch on bitching and griping?

I've lost well over five-hundred plus games online and on Blake's stream, with Superbrokengaytraitfuckhim Batman...and I don't complain. I try to play smarter. Why can't other people do this?

(Not at you, Morbid)
I wish we could download a 3.5 patch on bitching and griping so bad. It would give me less headaches. ;)