What's new

General/Other - Hat Trick Kung Lao Hat Trick Variation General Discussion

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
you can't spin when your hat is floating.

at first i thought hat trick was garbage, i realise now though what its meant for, the frame data is a huge lie, the hat return is actually plus on block, its meant to pressure and okizeme!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
you can't spin when your hat is floating.

at first i thought hat trick was garbage, i realise now though what its meant for, the frame data is a huge lie, the hat return is actually plus on block, its meant to pressure and okizeme!
Yes I noticed this as well especially MB Hat return

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
What is the difference in low hat return and normal hat return in terms of frame advantage on block? In the air as well.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I think this variation will be the most technical to learn. Finding hat setups because the hat call back is plus on block. He can call it back anywhere on the screen even when you don't see it on the screen.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Yeah its extremely strong. I think he is the best in the game right now
What actually makes him the best right now.? Besides that.
A patient Scorpion is the scariest. Its like fighting a wolverine that can block.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
What actually makes him the best right now.? Besides that.
A patient Scorpion is the scariest. Its like fighting a wolverine that can block.
He can punish moves in this game that no other character in the game can punish. That is extremely strong for high level play in my opinion. A move like Jax's dash punch which is only -6 in this game can be punished by Kung Lao's 4f ex spin.

I want you try it out for yourself in training mode. He can punish so many things on block it is insane.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
He can punish moves in this game that no other character in the game can punish. That is extremely strong for high level play in my opinion. A move like Jax's dash punch which is only -6 in this game can be punished by Kung Lao's 4f ex spin.

I want you try it out for yourself in training mode. He can punish so many things on block it is insane.
Im trying him out.i just have a hard time builing meter with Kung Lao. And Cassie as well :/
Do you always have to use ex to punish moves?