What's new

General/Other - Hat Trick Kung Lao Hat Trick Variation General Discussion

Well A. Do you have footage of it we can look at? Maybe from the in-game recorded match footage?
B. Was this online?
I will look at my twitch and post it here, but i think i am messibg somewhere, but when he do fucking instab airkick he just goes 11221 string ez cant do shit

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I am at akrk atm, but here is the link yesterday we played
Check out this video "Learned Stanky Leg HELL YEAH!" http://www.twitch.tv/acmilan91/v/115655103?sr=a&t=6
It seems you guys are playing mostly online, if there is a little delay is possible he is taking advantage off it on call backs, u just need to time a little bit more earlier your pokes.

Can't find the ex dive kick blocked anywhere, but if you block while he makes the last hit whiff, then he is plus.

It seems you guys are playing mostly online, if there is a little delay is possible he is taking advantage off it on call backs, u just need to time a little bit more earlier your pokes.

Can't find the ex dive kick blocked anywhere, but if you block while he makes the last hit whiff, then he is plus.
Yeah somehow 70% of the time last hit whiff in corner, but i can see if he is on - because he is rolling in air right?

Parasurama

Dragon
If your friend is making the last hit of ex dive kick whiff after make you block a dive kick he is definitely plus on block and he is a god damn Jedi master.
Hey bro... we must try sometime to play. Is the reason we did not because you had the US version?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yeah somehow 70% of the time last hit whiff in corner, but i can see if he is on - because he is rolling in air right?
if he gets into the roll state he is punishable, if not, he is safe.

Hey bro... we must try sometime to play. Is the reason we did not because you had the US version?
No, i'm in the EU version, but Angola has a pretty bad ping to play online most of the time.

Parasurama

Dragon
if he gets into the roll state he is punishable, if not, he is safe.

No, i'm in the EU version, but Angola has a pretty bad ping to play online most of the time.
We should give it a shot, Angola is close to SA... it would be nice to also have you on those tourneys.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
We should give it a shot, Angola is close to SA... it would be nice to also have you on those tourneys.
Maybe it could work, if you guys have EU psn, we tried with Nigeria and Ghana, ghana was terrible and Nigeria there were some areas that were playable and some that were a complete disaster.

Parasurama

Dragon
Maybe it could work, if you guys have EU psn, we tried with Nigeria and Ghana, ghana was terrible and Nigeria there were some areas that were playable and some that were a complete disaster.
I already have you as a friend on PSN... so when should we do it?