What's new

Kung Lao Discussion Thread

dc1902

Noob
Have you guys noticed that if you hit someone with a low dive kick as in the leg, it is impossible to meter burn it? Wtf is up with that
lol. You noticed that too,huh? I was in training mode earlier and I was practicing doing dive from max range to jump projectiles. When I tryed meter burning it I was confused. Thats some b.s. If it hit them you should be able to meter burn it.

RienzTwo

Noob
Are there any Kung Lao players who streams/youtube that are worth watching? I wanna see how they play him. I'm currently lurking that ETC Mcfly dude's youtube right now, anyone else?

Thank you.

DeftMonk

Noob
is there some sort of usefulness here I’m not seeing or just pointing out that this is obviously weird? Thanks for the tag btw!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I would say this is related to the jumping/crossing mechanics (or the current beta-like state), that hopefully will get adjusted.

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
It makes me fuckin FURIOUS that when I catch someone jumping in and I F214, ONLY the F2 hits.
FML man, give us something here.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral
So after I tech a throw midscreen I have been checking immediately with F1.

It's becoming a mind game. I can stagger it, w/ another or F12/F13.

Also if you they they will start to contest it just do F1 it will look like a wiff midscreen; then go into F124 if they press any buttons. Ive been landing that KB for days.

@ 21:50
You can see it in action. Make'em pay for pressing buttons.

Starting today also im going to start using Hat Tricks.

haketh

Noob
Are there any Kung Lao players who streams/youtube that are worth watching? I wanna see how they play him. I'm currently lurking that ETC Mcfly dude's youtube right now, anyone else?

Thank you.
Splash is usually at NLBC every week

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
This might be a dumb question i apoligise in advance, but heres my question.
How do you do his sweeping leg move, b4 makes him do that double hit where second hit is a mid where he uses his hat, but how do you do his sweeping leg move thats a low and where he does this 360 sweep with his leg?