What's new

Kumite Injustice Top 8 Set for 6 PM CST Sunday on PandaXGaming

You are the one that tried derailing it, so retardation level 1 achieved

He travels, competes, and supports his scene for the game. And is getting to a level competing with placers. And you have done what exactly? Retardation level 2 achieved

He has a history of anti Illuminati, and again has supported this scene far more than your sorry ass ever will. Congrats ..........

But he's played and kept up multiple times in offline sets with Tom Brady, CDJr, Maxter, Rico Suave, and also played offline when he visited Florida. So you basically trying to suck your own scenes dick isn't helping much.
@TakeAChance Remember when you wanted to know who the toxic members of the Nightwing Community are?
What's truly toxic is this whole site in general. MKU is more bearable than this, easily.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
But he's played and kept up multiple times in offline sets with Tom Brady, CDJr, Maxter, Rico Suave, and also played offline when he visited Florida. So you basically trying to suck your own scenes dick isn't helping much.

What's truly toxic is this whole site in general. MKU is more bearable than this, easily.
To each his own, mate. Post where you enjoy to post at.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
You are the one that tried derailing it, so retardation level 1 achieved

He travels, competes, and supports his scene for the game. And is getting to a level competing with placers. And you have done what exactly? Retardation level 2 achieved

He has a history of anti Illuminati, and again has supported this scene far more than your sorry ass ever will. Congrats ..........

Dat complete retardation meta.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Lol they quit a long time ago mate, what has he competed at? Has he been to multiple tournaments? Has he personally added pot bonuses for the game? Has he sponsored players? Tell me how he tries to blow up someone he knows nothing about with little to no accomplishment for himself. Suck on this padre

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Lol they quit a long time ago mate, what has he competed at? Has he been to multiple tournaments? Has he personally added pot bonuses for the game? Has he sponsored players? Tell me how he tries to blow up someone he knows nothing about with little to no accomplishment for himself. Suck on this padre
Suck on this father?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Also to stay on topic, my picks

Honeybee over Whiteboi 3-1
Jupiter over King - 3-1

Deg over ducky 3-2
Bio over Wound 3-2 (only one I have no idea whats going to happen)

Jupiter over Bee 3-2, its always close with these 2
Bio over deg - 3-2 , deg will adjust and it will be close

I think that would put deg vs whiteboi - if the case whiteboi winning 3-1
if deg vs king king winning 3-2

If Bio vs whiteboi bio 3-2
If Bio vs King, man, kings bm 3-2, it looked so good in the mu with max

I think king and bio will advance with an EPIC BM vs BANE match, coin flip, pulling for bio

Winner losing to honey bee to set up gf bee v jupiter, jupiter winning.

So

1. Jupiter
2. Honeybee
3. Bio/King
4. King/Bio
5. Whiteboi, deg
7. Wouind, Ducky

Pig chance to win your $ back with a bet on whiteboi over bee? or wound over bio?

Last edited:

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
So I'm reading this thread expecting people to be hype about top 8 and I see arguments about who has the bigger community dick. Ok

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Also to stay on topic, my picks

Honeybee over Whiteboi 3-1
Jupiter over King - 3-1

Deg over ducky 3-2
Bio over Wound 3-2 (only one I have no idea whats going to happen)

Jupiter over Bee 3-2, its always close with these 2
Bio over deg - 3-2 , deg will adjust and it will be close

I think that would put deg vs whiteboi - if the case whiteboi winning 3-1
if deg vs king king winning 3-2

If Bio vs whiteboi bio 3-2
If Bio vs King, man, kings bm 3-2, it looked so good in the mu with max

I think king and bio will advance with an EPIC BM vs BANE match, coin flip, pulling for bio

Winner losing to honey bee to set up gf bee v jupiter, jupiter winning.

So

1. Jupiter
2. Honeybee
3. Bio/King
4. King/Bio
5. Whiteboi, deg
7. Wouind, Ducky

Pig chance to win your $ back with a bet on whiteboi over bee? or wound over bio?
Apologize.