What's new

Kumite Injustice Top 8 Set for 6 PM CST Sunday on PandaXGaming

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Calm down, somebody might be a shitty commentator, but I'm sure DMS isn't 'a cancer'.
You talk alot about people blowing eachother up, and yet you go and attempt to do the same.
I'm just blowing up the people who try to do blowups. We could always use a balance, B2 > B11 > 33 man.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You definitely can't end it and you don't have that power to. In fact, you just threw yourself in a PIT against the NW forums.

If you got a PERSONAL problem with me, ADDRESS ME in the PMs and we can handle it.

It is logical to understand you lack the testosterone to be man enough to directly address me, yet you attack all of the community. People in the NW community are some of the nicest guys from Heroes to Take a Chance to Chimbz to DJA, Heroesz and even Fly when he wants to be. I'm not nice all the time, but I'm not changing for a punk like you who's afraid to address someone individually. You had a lot of personal anger on stream and it showed and you got exposed.

You gotta hold this L right now.
You're going way overboard right now and you're derailing the thread -- cool off and keep the personal stuff somewhere else.

coolwhip

Noob
If you're butthurt by any flaming, thats on you. Be a man and don't let your sensitivity make you weak.

Staff Spin isn't going against Bane venom, 113 or 112 is much better and anyone who plays NW (unlike you) would know that. Infact most people in the stream who play NW players were disgusted by the misinformation they gave out on the character. Escrima based NW does better against Bane, with a combination of SWITCHING to staff stance not for STAFF SPIN(you noop) but for his range of B1). Murk dominated the spacing battle and earned his W against ForeverKing Jr.

and the costume jokes were spoiling the hype of the matches. If a joke is rich and funny, invite on stream. But most of them were trash. People go to streams to see hype matches, not the hype taken away from the matches. It wasn't even a joke. DMS clearly said "the Damian costume is better". It was a nancy boy like comment that showed bias to the player. In fact most of the commentary was bias. It was the poorest commentary up to date in IGAU history.

You are trying really hard to get into the illuminati.
Really hard.
You really need a girlfriend or new hobby.
Or maybe even get good in this game so you won't be another DMS.
You sure are giving the NW forums a great name.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
You're going way overboard right now and you're derailing the thread -- cool off and keep the personal stuff somewhere else.
I'm just replying back to the people who replied to me. I'll drop myself from the thread then since it's too much for people atm. Peace.

You sure are giving the NW forums a great name.
Do you even have a copy of IGAU or play this game? If you can't understand what Murk was doing to Forever King Jr at KIT then I don't think you should participate in this conversation. 113,112 and wing dings are the best tools against Bane. I invite you to pick up NW, he's a fun character, coolwhippedon16Bit.

coolwhip

Noob
Do you even have a copy of IGAU or play this game? If you can't understand what Murk was doing to Forever King Jr at KIT then I don't think you should participate in this conversation. 113,112 and wing dings are the best tools against Bane. I invite you to pick up NW, he's a fun character, coolwhippedon16Bit.
lol wut? I'm saying you're obnoxious. I'm not discussing Nightwing.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
If you're butthurt by any flaming, thats on you. Be a man and don't let your sensitivity make you weak.

Staff Spin isn't going against Bane venom, 113 or 112 is much better and anyone who plays NW (unlike you) would know that. Infact most people in the stream who play NW players were disgusted by the misinformation they gave out on the character. Escrima based NW does better against Bane, with a combination of SWITCHING to staff stance not for STAFF SPIN(you noop) but for his range of B1). Murk dominated the spacing battle and earned his W against ForeverKing Jr.

and the costume jokes were spoiling the hype of the matches. If a joke is rich and funny, invite on stream. But most of them were trash. People go to streams to see hype matches, not the hype taken away from the matches. It wasn't even a joke. DMS clearly said "the Damian costume is better". It was a nancy boy like comment that showed bias to the player. In fact most of the commentary was bias. It was the poorest commentary up to date in IGAU history.

Really hard.
Nah bruh Anti Illuminati all day. Cept @Blind_Ducky he's kinda cool even if he uses online Raven on me.
Its hard to get a girlfriend when you find the V really not appealing at all. Or women, boobs are fun thou, not in a sexual way but they are fun.
I'm beyond fine with my mediocrity, I at least admit it. DMS seems like a pretty nice guy maybe you should chill. Or not.

Stay angry~

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Lots of great matches yesterday. Congrats to everyone that made top 8, all tremendous players.

Was wearing my Team Canada jersey cheering my ass off for @HoneyBee and @RM_Biohazard

Very happy you guys both made top 8, I was losing my shit.

Seeing alot of Zatanna and Nightwing was fun as well, nice change of pace. The stream ran pretty good and there was never any real down time between matches. So shout outs to Art for that.

Wasn't the biggest fan of the comentary, but that is a tough gig.

Can't wait to crack a Molson Canadian and watch what is sure to be an amazing finish to this tourny tonight.

Last edited:

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
lol wut? I'm saying you're obnoxious. I'm not discussing Nightwing.
That self-projection. It's okay baby.
I'm here to discuss Nightwing and KIT.
You're DERAILING THE THREAD! Someone call the TYM police.

Nah bruh Anti Illuminati all day. Cept @Blind_Ducky he's kinda cool even if he uses online Raven on me.
Its hard to get a girlfriend when you find the V really not appealing at all. Or women, boobs are fun thou, not in a sexual way but they are fun.
I'm beyond fine with my mediocrity, I at least admit it. DMS seems like a pretty nice guy maybe you should chill. Or not.

Stay angry~
I'm ecstatic

Stop derailing the thread, TYM police, please arrest this man.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Absolutely gutted I cannot watch this live, still catching up now. At least I'll have plenty to watch this week :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Added the stream archive of pools to the OP. Not sure how long it'll stick around due to Twitch's new policy, but, it's there :)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Really hard.
Stop derailing the thread, TYM police, please arrest this man.
You are the one that tried derailing it, so retardation level 1 achieved

He travels, competes, and supports his scene for the game. And is getting to a level competing with placers. And you have done what exactly? Retardation level 2 achieved

He has a history of anti Illuminati, and again has supported this scene far more than your sorry ass ever will. Congrats ..........

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
You are the one that tried derailing it, so retardation level 1 achieved

He travels, competes, and supports his scene for the game. And is getting to a level competing with placers. And you have done what exactly? Retardation level 2 achieved

He has a history of anti Illuminati, and again has supported this scene far more than your sorry ass ever will. Congrats ..........

What did you say? I cant hear you over all those shots being fired.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm

Really hard.
@TakeAChance Remember when you wanted to know who the toxic members of the Nightwing Community are?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
People in the NW community are some of the nicest guys from Heroes to Take a Chance to Chimbz to DJA, Heroesz and even Fly when he wants to be.
Damn I'm so nice I get mentioned twice :DOGE

Props to Arturo, the stream was near perfect. The NW mains all played super well, I have no doubt that he's gonna get top 8 eventually with you guys representing him.

Also Damian really hates Dick. First he kills him, then he eliminates him from KiT. Like, damn.