What's new

Kumite Injustice Top 8 Set for 6 PM CST Sunday on PandaXGaming

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
This is was Nightwing best's tournament so this is a W for us and a memorable moment in IGAU history. Everyone played strong, INTENSE and HYPE. Fly, ArgenRost, Murk and Hruza had a good showing throughout the tourney and if theres one thing thats true, NW is fun to watch. The moments were spoiled by DMS with the obsession with the NW forums/dividing NW players/Damian > Dick/Misinformation on what NW players should do "Murk go staff against Bane".

This motivates me to head out to one of these majors and represent as well. You guys made me happy.

Beyond that, this tournament is crazy stacked without top players like Sonic Fox, Rico and Pig and a few others. The top 8 is crazy good.
Sounds like a loss to me cause you know they all lost and failed to make top 8 again. I enjoyed DMS commentary on the subject.

I'm so biased.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
The moments were spoiled by DMS with the obsession with the NW forums/dividing NW players/Damian > Dick/Misinformation on what NW players should do "Murk go staff against Bane".
Maybe when you stop spoiling the forums with useless flame wars it wouldn't need to be brought up. Maybe when I don't get 20 NW related reports a day it wouldn't need to be brought up. The comments were made in humor to show you how ridiculous you sound. And no, it wasn't misinformation, I saw Biohazard doing well with staff against ForeverKing Jr. in a long set, and the staff spin breaking his armor, which clearly happened during Murk's match. The fact that you're offended by costume jokes tells me all I need to know.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Maybe when you stop spoiling the forums with useless flame wars it wouldn't need to be brought up. Maybe when I don't get 20 NW related reports a day it wouldn't need to be brought up. The comments were made in humor to show you how ridiculous you sound. And no, it wasn't misinformation, I saw Biohazard doing well with staff against ForeverKing Jr. in a long set, and the staff spin breaking his armor, which clearly happened during Murk's match. The fact that you're offended by costume jokes tells me all I need to know.
I think both you and Flex have valid issues, but I don't think letting your personal bias against a group/community effect your commentary is a great idea. The people who aren't as familiar with the community don't deserve to lose out on your commentary or insight because of a group of people they don't even know exists do things you don't like.

Do your thing on the mic man, don't let the people who create issues on TYM create issues for you as you commentate.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I think both you and Flex have valid issues, but I don't think letting your personal bias against a group/community effect your commentary is a great idea. The people who aren't as familiar with the community don't deserve to lose out on your commentary or insight because of a group of people they don't even know exists do things you don't like.

Do your thing on the mic man, don't let the people who create issues on TYM create issues for you as you commentate.
Will do, just tired of seeing it in general, and wanted KIT to be the end of it.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Started watching when KitanaPrime got destroyed by Aquaman, was thinking about watching Street Fighter instead after that. Glad I stuck around was still pretty hype.

coolwhip

Noob
This was some really good stuff. I enjoyed it tremendously. Watched every set in pools and top 16 and yet it breezed by (the same can't be said about MK9 pools to be honest. That felt like it took forever). Ducky vs. Murk was genuinely one of the most intense sets I've ever watched. Just goes to show you what a little competitive drama can create. Ducky was so composed throughout too. The guy backs up his trash talk.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Will do, just tired of seeing it in general, and wanted KIT to be the end of it.
Hold on a second here...I like you and all but you purposefully put murk and I on stream back to back to stir thing up. You told me so. Somehow Hruza and I were on stream too. (I'm fine with all this BTW) but don't say you want KIT to be the end of it when you were intentionally making it so people would blow up one of us. Just saying.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
If anyone is watching Marvel's Top 8 before Injustice later today, my fellow NB teammate Eli the Curry is in his first major Top 8 for Marvel. Please feel free to show him support in stream chat, if you want for someone to root for besides JWong! :)

You may or may not see me going ape shit crazy in the crowd as I'm pulling for Eli.....

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Hold on a second here...I like you and all but you purposefully put murk and I on stream back to back to stir thing up. You told me so. Somehow Hruza and I were on stream too. (I'm fine with all this BTW) but don't say you want KIT to be the end of it when you were intentionally making it so people would blow up one of us. Just saying.
No, I put all the Nightwings on stream so you could get your dick measuring(pun intended) contest out of the way. Every Nightwing got an opportunity to back their talk and you all looked good. Let that be the end of it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why? I'm not close to him or anything, I'm just pointing out what I see on the stream. It's not like I'm insulting him or anything, just pointing out what I see on stream. You're trying to make it into a bigger deal than it is.

Here are my tweets in case anybody wants to see them:

https://twitter.com/EGPWonderChef/status/553787707940274176

https://twitter.com/EGPWonderChef/status/553789392901251072

Also about Ducky and Whiteboi, both of those guys insulted me before I insulted either of them. Hell I was friends with both until they insulted me.

Ducky and I were friends until he failed to top 8 at SCR then came home and said I was bad.

Whiteboi and I were cool until he saw me talk about how dumb it was watching someone do 70% interactable damage in a round, took it personally (even though I would never blame a player for using everything in the game to their advantage), then said I was going to suck at MKX.

And do you realize how hypocritical you're being? I mean you go into threads and personally insult people, then try to make me out as the bad guy for noticing Snake Eyez lost through defense? I mean you and I were cool until you randomly went into that tournament result thread to call SonicBoomBrad an idiot and say that he has low self esteem issues, then when I defended him you told me that my Top 8 didn't count. But yeah, keep trying to make me out as the bad guy.
I forgot u get along w everyone