What's new

Kumite Injustice Top 8 Set for 6 PM CST Sunday on PandaXGaming

E

Eldriken

Thanks to all who have showed support for me and bio! I can't believe we almost weren't able to make it.
That would have really sucked, dude. I'm glad you both both got to make it. As much as I hate playing your Flash, it's always fun to watch you do work with him against other people. =D

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
This is was Nightwing best's tournament so this is a W for us and a memorable moment in IGAU history. Everyone played strong, INTENSE and HYPE. Fly, ArgenRost, Murk and Hruza had a good showing throughout the tourney and if theres one thing thats true, NW is fun to watch. The moments were spoiled by DMS with the obsession with the NW forums/dividing NW players/Damian > Dick/Misinformation on what NW players should do "Murk go staff against Bane".

This motivates me to head out to one of these majors and represent as well. You guys made me happy.

Beyond that, this tournament is crazy stacked without top players like Sonic Fox, Rico and Pig and a few others. The top 8 is crazy good.
NW kinda bores me, its all poke game. But to each his own.

Was still an impressive outing for NWs

trufenix

bye felicia
Even via text, I love watching this game. Shoutouts to the top 16, to vandy, and to whoever wins. Looking forward to the archives on Monday.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Has King just made top 8 without using his main in a single match? lol, gotta love that guy.
i didn't even realise it was king using zod in his first match,lol I was sat there thinking 'who is this random zod playing blowing up kings shite batman?'

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
We need you back Bill, please drop DMS from commentary forever. Theres a reason why that dude is banned from the Capcom community. He's a cancer.
Calm down, somebody might be a shitty commentator, but I'm sure DMS isn't 'a cancer'.
You talk alot about people blowing eachother up, and yet you go and attempt to do the same.