What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
You should ban others for making insane statements on podcasts w no competitive merit to back them up other than "yo bro my controller whacked out on me "
ill take a ban if they feel its needed, i can live without tym. I never said i've won anything either. Also i'd love to play anyone in long sets because i enjoy the game and they can decide for themselves if im on the "good player's honor roll".

I for one, don't feel the need to be-little people for petty reasons like - "he's not on the Pig d-train". Grow up m8, quit being multifaced and allied with whomever is on your good pathway at the moment. I think you're a good player and i respect you as a player, but honestly i don't like you very much as a person and how you act as of lately. I think you along with Bit etc who do have a big voice in the community and like to interact with the community, should stop the way you're acting and make a change for the better of the community. You both, have the power to take steps in a good direction for the community and bring everything right and build a strong foundation. Sorry i just don't understand why you won't put aside your ego/pride and stick to your good side ( which i know you have one .. i've heard from people the good you do) instead of steering in multiple directions.

Orrr.. you can just fireback at this and i'm sure kewlqwhip will tag along if you do -_-

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Whats the frame advantage on hit for the DE?
31 its a nifty kd
and you will also see me do something tricky like 1,1,2 de, which normal one is +11 on hit with some awesome stagger and I like to throw an OH or LOW mixup there as well

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
How much should they get paid and why
at least double. I cant throw out the numbers cause thats ridigulous. You are looking at a team of a few guys splitting what they get paid now and you are looking at half of minimum wage probably for 2 1/2 days?

Travel etc etc takes away from that as well

BUT: sponsors should help this out, my opinion anyway. I am trying to do this myself.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
ill take a ban if they feel its needed, i can live without tym. I never said i've won anything either. Also i'd love to play anyone in long sets because i enjoy the game and they can decide for themselves if im on the "good player's honor roll".

I for one, don't feel the need to be-little people for petty reasons like - "he's not on the Pig d-train". Grow up m8, quit being multifaced and allied with whomever is on your good pathway at the moment. I think you're a good player and i respect you as a player, but honestly i don't like you very much as a person and how you act as of lately. I think you along with Bit etc who do have a big voice in the community and like to interact with the community, should stop the way you're acting and make a change for the better of the community. You both, have the power to take steps in a good direction for the community and bring everything right and build a strong foundation. Sorry i just don't understand why you won't put aside your ego/pride and stick to your good side ( which i know you have one .. i've heard from people the good you do) instead of steering in multiple directions.

Orrr.. you can just fireback at this and i'm sure kewlqwhip will tag along if you do -_-
Dude I just blew u up for awful statements u made on a podcast, and claiming you only lost due to a bad controller to Bit then you went on a weird rant.

All I know is if you see me say "man idk guys Kenshi ex sc isn't that good" then id expect the same

I'm not gonna baby anyone who makes asinine statements as if that's ok

As "loud voices" is that what u would prefer?

You saying u don't like me personally is a huge non factor here, a poor attempt to do something....idk

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

Pig Of The Hut

at least double. I cant throw out the numbers cause thats ridigulous. You are looking at a team of a few guys splitting what they get paid now and you are looking at half of minimum wage probably for 2 1/2 days?

Travel etc etc takes away from that as well

BUT: sponsors should help this out, my opinion anyway. I am trying to do this myself.
Streaming doesn't take 6 dudes, takes 1-2

Pig Of The Hut

A simple fix is to say this if you feel this way "yea some of that info was dumb to say" and we are done and back to laughing or whatever

Now if you truly feel the way you do as u said on that podcast then idk what to say

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Dude I just blew u up for awful statements u made on a podcast, and claiming you only lost due to a bad controller to Bit then you went on a weird rant.

All I know is if you see me say "man idk guys Kenshi ex sc isn't that good" then id expect the same

I'm not gonna baby anyone who makes asinine statements as if that's ok
ill tell you right now exactly what i clarified for coolwhip, i was talking about the SPECIFIC situation of "look smokes d4ing the fuck out of me" if you cant crouch to block 1 d4 to escape the doomsday world ending "5050" then idk what to say.

that's all i meant by that. Gettin hit with a b2 from bad spacing / bad read / baited from a backdash / anti air w/e isnt a blow up. it's specifically for when he's doing D4 D4 D4 D4 pressure on you. if you still think that's "asinine" then I am sorry :(

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Streaming doesn't take 6 dudes, takes 1-2
Bracket runners, bracket makers, manning the stream, otherwise we will have the marvel guys with the microphones jamming us in the ass. And more randomized brackets lol But even if it were 1-2 guys, its still pretty low what they walk away with. To toss it into just headphones and 4g(just odd examples) there goes the weekends pay, now your back to making nothing lol. So you did it for nothing, wheres the incentive to keep it up?

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
A simple fix is to say this if you feel this way "yea some of that info was dumb to say" and we are done and back to laughing or whatever

Now if you truly feel the way you do as u said on that podcast then idk what to say
It was'nt dumb, but we jumped through a lot of things randomly and didn't explain a lot of what we said in enough detail. Next time i'll paint pictures with it. For the lack of explanation i'll apologize, because that's my fault. Not apologizing for what i was saying though.

Pig Of The Hut

It was'nt dumb, but we jumped through a lot of things randomly and didn't explain a lot of what we said in enough detail. Next time i'll paint pictures with it. For the lack of explanation i'll apologize, because that's my fault. Not apologizing for what i was saying though.
Question:

What about telling people you only lost to bit due to a whack controller and the matches were close?

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
ill tell you right now exactly what i clarified for coolwhip, i was talking about the SPECIFIC situation of "look smokes d4ing the fuck out of me" if you cant crouch to block 1 d4 to escape the doomsday world ending "5050" then idk what to say.

that's all i meant by that. Gettin hit with a b2 from bad spacing / bad read / baited from a backdash / anti air w/e isnt a blow up. it's specifically for when he's doing D4 D4 D4 D4 pressure on you. if you still think that's "asinine" then I am sorry :(

But what if that one time you duck to block a d4 he does b2?

Oh right, you're dead.

Bracket runners, bracket makers, manning the stream, otherwise we will have the marvel guys with the microphones jamming us in the ass. And more randomized brackets lol But even if it were 1-2 guys, its still pretty low what they walk away with. To toss it into just headphones and 4g(just odd examples) there goes the weekends pay, now your back to making nothing lol. So you did it for nothing, wheres the incentive to keep it up?
Godspeeds compliments should be incentive enough imo

Killusion

Stream addict
I've been watching Kombat Network streams for a long time now, and almost every time it feels like it's 2009 again with all the problems. How much does it really cost to run a decent stream? Dude I personally promise donate some to Shocks paycheck before Winter Brawl, but seriously Kombat Network quality is terrible for a PAID service. I've been defending Kombat Network and Shock on streams for some time now but seriously, things need to change for the better.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've been watching Kombat Network streams for a long time now, and almost every time it feels like it's 2009 again with all the problems. How much does it really cost to run a decent stream? Dude I personally promise donate some to Shocks paycheck before Winter Brawl, but seriously Kombat Network quality is terrible for a PAID service. I've been defending Kombat Network and Shock on streams for some time now but seriously, things need to change for the better.
Who else can do it for the price? The only other streamer I know with a great setup and capability might be Shin Tristan whos more into KI but has a hidden love for NRS. Arturo, who has in the past. And thats about it I think.

I cant release it yet but there will be soon :] There is a crew that will make MLG look bad production wise. MKX has some cool things coming.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Question:

What about telling people you only lost to bit due to a whack controller and the matches were close?
I didn't say i lost because of that. I never once said YO I WOULDA BODIED HIM IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT MANNN OMG HE SO EZ.

i said i had a lame tourney because i was ill-prepared and had to run a messedup converter because i didn't have one (and i thought there would be some at evo for sale). I got to borrow someones good one for my first match than that guy dissapeared. And i also said it sucked gettin punished with bits gdlk 52% combos that he didn't drop (props btw lol) from the converter freezing and me trying to mash out a d3 to unfreeze it and not get crossover jipd, only to get standing 3 :(

there's really no excuse though i lost for sho and i never said i'd win, BUT i did say i would of liked to redo it and i think i woulda put up more of a fun match with no issues. Bit's a great player and it woulda been tight to have a set with him at my best (even if i still did get blown up, atleast i'd feel like i gave it my best and i lost)

also here's the converter issue - from the converter thread in srk
These work great except for an issue with simultaneous key presses. Pressing corresponding buttons, for example: Right+Circle will cause the converter to freeze until another button is pressed.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
But what if that one time you duck to block a d4 he does b2?

Oh right, you're dead.
You duck and if you see a b2 animation you let go of down?? It's not some impossible feat.. you can fuzzy that if you're specifically gettin d4'd and u go to crouch one and watch for a b2?

insane i know.. what is this :blk:u

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
You duck and if you see a b2 animation you let go of down?? It's not some impossible feat.. you can fuzzy that if you're specifically gettin d4'd and u go to crouch one and watch for a b2?

insane i know.. what is this :blk:u
You can not react to a 15 frame overhead. Thanks for playing.

Edit: I'm adding this to the Saucy Jack free money 50/50 challenge. Let's see how many times people get hit for round critical damage. Free money though. It's so easy. Just crouch and then react. I'm sure I'll have to pay out everyone on this one.