What's new

KTF Ep. 6 (I Don't Care) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who is the best of the following "shitters"?

• Joker

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Ares

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Arrow

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Just bumping this post that totally doesn't show Cossner propsfishing because he made a #NotFishing hashtag.
coolwhip"Batman's J2 is not great as an air to air" -- Me.(Coolwhip)

Coolwhip, I really want to see you be relevant for your skills in the game. You can make it buddy, I believe in you.

coolwhip

Noob
coolwhip"Batman's J2 is not great as an air to air" -- Me.(Coolwhip)

Coolwhip, I really want to see you be relevant for your skills in the game. You can make it buddy, I believe in you.
Let's ignore the part where I was quoting myself from the podcast, and you're taking that completely out of context.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Yup. Saying 15 frame overhead is reactable is context dependent. Me jokingly saying Batman's J2 is mediocre is NOT the same. Please.
ive already explained what i was saying in detail to u on ur profile like a thousand times, but all you want to do is ignore that and create something with your daily drama-machine. Please... stahp

Killusion

Stream addict
Because its a business for Shock. Mike Ray Aj Ed Matt all get paid to stream. Not a lot of money tho.

Of course its about money, they dont give a rats ass about injustice.
If Shock is doing streams mostly for the money, I really think that he should spend some of that pay to upgrade his equipment. Kombat Network stream has problems most of the time and it's really getting annoying. NEC, first it was lagging like hell, and then the broken headphones..
People like me have been patient and understanding for a long time because we thought it's a nonprofit community effort but is someone seriously paying for Kombat Network to stream? Get Spooky, Art or even Bifu please.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If Shock is doing streams mostly for the money, I really think that he should spend some of that pay to upgrade his equipment. Kombat Network stream has problems most of the time and it's really getting annoying. NEC, first it was lagging like hell, and then the broken headphones..
People like me have been patient and understanding for a long time because we thought it's a nonprofit community effort but is someone seriously paying for Kombat Network to stream? Get Spooky, Art or even Bifu please.

Lotta yellow names around

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
They don't get paid enough. Ive been there when most of these issues happen. It's usually out of their hands or they hurry up to fix it.

Oh And yea I later asked for a hug from him so it evens out.
Whens the last time you've seen Mike say anything about Injustice? He doesnt even enter the tournaments.

Pig, we've all said dumb stuff. You can't bring things from the past to blow up people and expect them not to do the same.

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter

Did that like months ago, still clueless lol
Man, why is ares ending up on a list?

Dark energy reg and MB? Traits?
Arrow beats traits no matter the startup since he is knocked out.Some other properties on start up.
Axe, starts up in 14. Active the moment its released after the 14 frames, so that even on release the hitbox can hit behind him. Sword starts up in 13 frames. What is really crazy is the travel time, axe taking forever to travel while straight sword becomes one of the fastest projectiles in the game. What makes it pretty bad is you cannot reversal with it, otherwise it may punish aquamans ftd for instance. But I would say it goes full screen in under 20 frames easy.
Dark energies are pretty complex for being a bread and butter high projectile. Startup of regular is 21, pretty high, inconsistencies in frame data, it shows +12. It is only +12 if blocked full screen. Up close It feel more like +1 or +2, I need to test the point blanker, which is never really thrown in gameplay because you just crouch it and blow him up. When getting lex to reversal corpse after a blocked normal one a frame perfect 1.1.2 can blow it up, which is a 8 frame starter so thats where I believe it is plus a few.
MB DE, changes to a quicker 16 framer. This says +4 on block, well again only full screen, if blocked up close it puches back and a reversal will check him but a poke would suffice better. It appears to be around -1 or -2 when using corpse charge as a reversal.

You have seen me hit you with de when you start a math with savage before haha. Also I found something much dirtier if I read savage blast on WU =O

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Coolwhip, I am usually in "every drama thread" (keep in mind I took a huge step back from tym with the exception of this thread, go ahead check my posts) because I have to respond to you and your homeboys baiting, assholish comments and just plain douchebaggery. If you hate the staff, players, and general community...why do you come here? From my perspective it seems to be to A) create and share your podcast, which is great. And b) keep throwing gas on the fires you and your boys continually keep setting. The fact that the likes of mike metroids mk9 placements and cossners status's seem to be logged for you shows nothing but pettiness and an inferiority complex for others accomplishments outside of your social circles.

This isn't directed at coolwhip, but you can't discredit someone's accomplishments on the basis of not paying the game and then continue to not play the game. If you want to discredit him, play him or train to beat him. Sitting there being a dick does nothing.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Man, why is ares ending up on a list?

Dark energy reg and MB? Traits?
Arrow beats traits no matter the startup since he is knocked out.Some other properties on start up.
Axe, starts up in 14. Active the moment its released after the 14 frames, so that even on release the hitbox can hit behind him. Sword starts up in 13 frames. What is really crazy is the travel time, axe taking forever to travel while straight sword becomes one of the fastest projectiles in the game. What makes it pretty bad is you cannot reversal with it, otherwise it may punish aquamans ftd for instance. But I would say it goes full screen in under 20 frames easy.
Dark energies are pretty complex for being a bread and butter high projectile. Startup of regular is 21, pretty high, inconsistencies in frame data, it shows +12. It is only +12 if blocked full screen. Up close It feel more like +1 or +2, I need to test the point blanker, which is never really thrown in gameplay because you just crouch it and blow him up. When getting lex to reversal corpse after a blocked normal one a frame perfect 1.1.2 can blow it up, which is a 8 frame starter so thats where I believe it is plus a few.
MB DE, changes to a quicker 16 framer. This says +4 on block, well again only full screen, if blocked up close it puches back and a reversal will check him but a poke would suffice better. It appears to be around -1 or -2 when using corpse charge as a reversal.

You have seen me hit you with de when you start a math with savage before haha. Also I found something much dirtier if I read savage blast on WU =O
Whats the frame advantage on hit for the DE?